Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 12:13 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!

Default Answered: I need help with my signature

Okay, I just put a link in my signature. A link leading to my new naming shop. Before saving it, I clicked preview and it said I have too many lines. I only have two. I've seen other signature with like... 5. Does someone know how I can fix this. I have a picture of lemonade and little designs.
As you can see below in my siggie.
Then under that I added a link. I couldn't save it, because it said I had too many lines. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?

Thank You

Last edited by Webberlily; 07-24-2009 at 04:50 PM.. Reason: remove advertising
anniekodi1116 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by MysticMist
Sometimes the BB Code will not be automatically recognized, and processed as one line. My suggestion would be to link your SigPic instead of the text.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2009, 12:22 PM   #2

Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!

Default Re: I need help with my signature

Well you can only have 3 lines. So just save the link as My naming Shop.

to do that just copy your link and type in the word and select the word(s) and insert the link. Then it will only be one link.
Gabz is offline Female
Old 07-24-2009, 12:27 PM   #3

anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!

I only have one link.
And above that I have my signature now, except, without the: summer is here
so that is 2 lines.
Old 07-24-2009, 12:28 PM   #4

Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!

The picture doesnt count as a line. You can have 3 lines under the picture
Gabz is offline Female
Old 07-24-2009, 12:32 PM   #5
Banned
Jayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to all

If you want more lines in your signature you have to become an Insider Insider. But if you want it in there now, you'll have to take out a line. A line is like when pressing the enter
button. That starts a whole new line. You'll probably have to take out the "Summer is here Message" or the pic. Or you could link the picture to your naming shop by doing this:
[URL= "thelinktoyournamingshop. com"][SIGPIC ] [/SIGPIC ][/U RL] [without spaces]

Hope I helped.
Jayfeather is offline Female
Old 07-24-2009, 12:35 PM   #6

Okay, thanks for that info.
I did try taking the summer is here line. But it did nothing. But without that line, it equals 2 lines. So I thought it should have worked.
So I'm going to try putting the link into my picture. How to I do that again? I didn't really understand it.
Old 07-24-2009, 12:44 PM   #7
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Sometimes the BB Code will not be automatically recognized, and processed as one line. My suggestion would be to link your SigPic instead of the text.
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 07-24-2009, 04:21 PM   #8
Banned
Jayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to all

Put the code [URL= " whatever it is here"] [/UR L] around the picture, which'll say SICPIC. I can give you an example.

Edit: Here's an example:
[url=http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f151/welcome-annies-naming-shop-place-get-534914/?highlight= ][IMG]http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic78267_26.gif[/IMG ][ /url]
If you click that it'll lead you to the naming shop without taking up another line

Last edited by Jayfeather; 07-24-2009 at 04:27 PM..
Jayfeather is offline Female
Old 07-24-2009, 04:40 PM   #9
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

It is because the BBcode adds size to your post. Try putting this in your thing:
PHP Code:
[center][sigpic][/sigpic][/center]
Summer is Here! [url=www.link.com/][size=3]My Naming Shop[/size][/url
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2009, 06:04 PM   #10
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Your signature is most likely not saving because the BB code is too large.
I would try changing the size of the text and seeing if it saves.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Closed