Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 12:56 PM   #1
clu
hoa i'm addicted to
Webkinz :)

clu has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation Answered: i need help learning how to post pictures of my rooms!

everybody is showing off their awesome rooms, and i wish i could show off mine.not that mine are awesome, but you know.
i am new, so i need someone to tell me things like how to post pictures or how to get an avatar.please help me! i just can't figure it out! these are the pets i have that are smileys::ccat::clyde::gr:

proud owner of 23 webbies

please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
clu is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by momwhoplays
Here is the link for you:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2009, 01:04 PM   #2
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Default Re: i need help learning how to post pictures of my rooms!

There is a great guide in the How To section. I'll go get the link for you , brb.

& welcome to WI You may ask questions anytime, there are lots of people who want to help here
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 01:05 PM   #3
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Here is the link for you:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 03:02 PM   #4
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

You can get some cool avatars at Iconator.com - buddy icons - avatars - display pictures - away messages - and more! or you can use any picture that you have saved on your computer. You can also make your own by using one of these sites in this guide ---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...litter-332968/

Click "User CP" in the top left, "Edit Avatar", "Browse...", select one from your computer, and upload it.

Click the image to open in full size.

Here's how to take pictures of your Webkinz rooms and post them:
If you have a regular desktop computer, you just need to hit the "PRT SCRN" (Print Screen) button, but if you have a laptop, you might need to hit that and the "FN" (bottom left) and "PRT SCRN" at the SAME time in order for it to work.

Take a screen shot
Open up the Paint program
Select the 1st button in the right row
Right-click "Paste" on the white canvas
You can crop it if you'd like
Click "File", "Save As...", and save it to your computer
Go to tinypic.com
Click "Browse..."
Upload the picture
Right-click "Copy" on the "IMG CODE For FORUMS and MESSAGEBOARDS"
Right-click "Paste" the code into your post
Post and the code will turn into a picture