Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2009, 09:35 PM   #1
i gotz 51
Webkinz :)

b-b-bre will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: I need help if you have time and if you want to help me out-greatly appreciated by all!!!

Hi. Okay, ready to help? Well if not, I think you are at the wrong thread. Bye and thx, i guess...If you are here to help, terrific! thanks so much i owe you one big time! Ok i know that WW and WI answer this question but i need an actual answer. if someone gives me an answer from WW then-whatever just please don't i want your opinions. Ok here's the problem-I have no kinzcash! chillax, deep breath, BREATHE! okay, i have some kinzcash but not a lot. i have W$3029. i have 42 pets and i don't have any food at all. a couple of them have enough hunger that they dont need any more food for a little bit. but i still want to have money for other things of course!!! so what can you guys tell me sides play games do this do that yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah!!! what do you guys do that gets you money fast? thanks for helping and if you guys need anything-favors kinzcash-whatever! if i luv ur advice i really will let u no and u can ask me something to do for you. (plz go a little easy on me-much appreciated)
thx a lot!
b-b-bre

Last edited by larkrose; 05-01-2009 at 10:16 PM..
b-b-bre is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2009, 09:39 PM   #2
I is awesome! <3

puppyluverx22 is just really nicepuppyluverx22 is just really nice

Default Re: I need help if you have time and if you want to help me out-greatly appreciated by all!!!

ok what you could do is go to the trading room, ask for expensive wshop, (or just wshop stuff) and people will usually wont want that stuff so you will have a better time getting stuff from the wshop, and selling it!! you could get big KC!!! i really hoped this helped!!!!
oh and also make sure you are doing the daily kinz care this

Click the image to open in full size.

and doing all the daily activiaties:

wishing well

wheel of wow

and hourly events!!!

any more help, PM or VM me

Last edited by puppyluverx22; 05-01-2009 at 09:46 PM..
puppyluverx22 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 09:41 PM   #3

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

Default Re: I need help if you have time and if you want to help me out-greatly appreciated by all!!!

You should garden. its a great way to get money and you should pick strawberry's for your plants, they don't take that long to grow, but remember you don't have to water just rake... that's what i do and i get about 5,000-7,000kc a week. but you have got to be patient.

Umm another way is is bowling. you get 60 kinz cash each game and it only takes five minutes per game. and even if you don't win you get 50 kinzcash or 45 i cant remember.

Also you could go to quizzys i heard you get a thousend in about one hour...
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 09:43 PM   #4
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

Quizzy's is the fastest place to get KC. Do you have any unadopted Kinz? Those can bring in a good amount of coins. With the small amount of money you have, I would recommend looking at when there is a sale in the W-Shop for food or when you can get something for free in the Daily Activites. I know there was a free carrot earlier today and that can help out one of your pets. I wish you luck on your KC problem and I hope your pets can become less hungry soon!
8dance4eva10 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 09:44 PM   #5

Oh and you can also get free food from clicking on the "i love my webkinz button"
Old 05-01-2009, 09:46 PM   #6
i gotz 51

b-b-bre will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by puppyluverx22
ok what you could do is go to the trading room, ask for expensive wshop, (or just wshop stuff) and people will usually wont want that stuff so you will have a better time getting stuff from the wshop, and selling it!! you could get big KC!!! i really hoped this helped!!!!
thx so so so much! i will let you know how it works out i am in the middle of trying to win a trophy (Eager Beaver) and thx again! so whatcha want? what can i do for you?
b-b-bre is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 09:48 PM   #7
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

My tip is to get good at bounce and burst. Once you are able to beat the game, you can pretty much do it all the time! I then take those trophies and trade them for an oak pool, which I then sell for 993 kc... hope i helped!
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 09:51 PM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by xoxomemexoxo
My tip is to get good at bounce and burst. Once you are able to beat the game, you can pretty much do it all the time! I then take those trophies and trade them for an oak pool, which I then sell for 993 kc... hope i helped!
Oh that sounds like a really good idea! thanks so much that really helped me out
Old 05-01-2009, 09:53 PM   #9
Totally Wacky

tribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy day
tribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy day

Well a Garden is my way to earn KC. But if you like puzzles and are good at them i would get a box of puzzles. You can earn KC every game you play and depending how good you are you can earn KC fast. Other games like bathtub battles is another game you can play against a computer and earn KC too. I earned over 100k in my 2 gardens between both accounts. Gardens help with food and KC. You can always keep the food you grow and feed it to your pets or you can sell them for the KC. I wish you Good Luck, tribbles
Old 05-01-2009, 09:54 PM   #10
I is awesome! <3

puppyluverx22 is just really nicepuppyluverx22 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by b-b-bre
thx so so so much! i will let you know how it works out i am in the middle of trying to win a trophy (Eager Beaver) and thx again! so whatcha want? what can i do for you?
i dont need anyting, thanc though!!!
puppyluverx22 is offline Female
Closed