Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 02:01 PM   #1
clu
hoa i'm addicted to
Webkinz :)

clu has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation Answered: i need help. i dont know how to take screen shots,and i feel so dumb!

Spoiler: show

i already checked how-tos and FAQs but nothing helps please help=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(
clu is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Quack Quack
HOW TO TAKE PICTURES ON YOUR WEBKINZ ACCOUNT AND ADD THEM TO WI

1. Press the Print Screen ButtonClick the image to open in full size.

2. Go into paint, and PASTE the image into it.
3. Then, your screen that is on your computer when you hit the button should show up in paint.
4. Fix up your image to get it how you want.
5. SAVE your image, and then go to WI.
6. When you are making a thread or post (GO ADVANCED), scroll down to the bottom, and there should be a section about attachments.
7. Click on the "MANAGE ATTACHMENTS" button.
8. There should be some places to "type" and buttons beside them that say "BROWSE..." .
9. Click the BROWSE... button, and a box with all of your images in it should show.
10. Find the image you want to to upload, and click on it.
11. Then, the image URL or whatever should appear in the box that was beside the BROWSE... button.
12. In the corner, you should see a button that says UPLOAD.
13. Click that button...
14. Then close the window. Go up to the typing box where you type threads/posts.
15. There should be a paper clip beside the smilies. Click on the paper clip.
16. Click the item that comes down on the menu for the paper clip, that is your picture.
17. It should insert into the post, and it should look SOMETHING like this in the post before you submit...
Attachment 950985
18. Post your post, and the image should show up!

HOW TO POST A PICTURE FROM A WEBSITE:

I am going to use a kitten picture for the example...

1. Go on a search engine, etc, and find a picture you like/want to post
2. Take the URL from that picture, (it is the thing that has the website in it) and then come back to your post.
3. When you post a thread/ post (GO ADVANCED), there should be something that looks like a picture. It is close to the font color.
4. A box comes up and it tells you to insert URL.
5. Copy the URL into that box and hit okay. I just did that with this cat picture I found on the internet.

I am sorry if you knew what a URL is and everything, but I wanted to try and explain as best as possible, so you wouldn't get confused! I hope I helped!

Very good explanation, but...
Please do not hot-link images,
I removed your kitten pic.

Webberlily
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2009, 02:03 PM   #2
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: i need help. i dont know how to take screen shots,and i feel so dumb!

Don't feel dumb. I would love to help you, and I still (STILL ) can't do it right. Hopefully, you will have better luck than me, LOL.
Desty is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 02:04 PM   #3
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: i need help. i dont know how to take screen shots,and i feel so dumb!

Alright.
Pick an image you want, Right click it, go down to where it says properties copy the HTTP format and click on the box that looks like this Click the image to open in full size.on webkinz insider, and right click again and hit paste.
chipmunk2 is offline Male
Old 10-05-2009, 02:04 PM   #4
Gift Guru

outinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonder

I will help!

First you put what you want a screen shot on the screen. Then you hit ctrl prtsc at the same time. The crtl button is in the lower left hand corner. The prtsc (print screen) is usually above the backspace button. Then you open up paint and click the right hand button to paste it. Dont forget to save it!
outinthesun2003 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 02:20 PM   #5
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

HOW TO TAKE PICTURES ON YOUR WEBKINZ ACCOUNT AND ADD THEM TO WI

1. Press the Print Screen ButtonClick the image to open in full size.

2. Go into paint, and PASTE the image into it.
3. Then, your screen that is on your computer when you hit the button should show up in paint.
4. Fix up your image to get it how you want.
5. SAVE your image, and then go to WI.
6. When you are making a thread or post (GO ADVANCED), scroll down to the bottom, and there should be a section about attachments.
7. Click on the "MANAGE ATTACHMENTS" button.
8. There should be some places to "type" and buttons beside them that say "BROWSE..." .
9. Click the BROWSE... button, and a box with all of your images in it should show.
10. Find the image you want to to upload, and click on it.
11. Then, the image URL or whatever should appear in the box that was beside the BROWSE... button.
12. In the corner, you should see a button that says UPLOAD.
13. Click that button...
14. Then close the window. Go up to the typing box where you type threads/posts.
15. There should be a paper clip beside the smilies. Click on the paper clip.
16. Click the item that comes down on the menu for the paper clip, that is your picture.
17. It should insert into the post, and it should look SOMETHING like this in the post before you submit...
Attachment 950985
18. Post your post, and the image should show up!

HOW TO POST A PICTURE FROM A WEBSITE:

I am going to use a kitten picture for the example...

1. Go on a search engine, etc, and find a picture you like/want to post
2. Take the URL from that picture, (it is the thing that has the website in it) and then come back to your post.
3. When you post a thread/ post (GO ADVANCED), there should be something that looks like a picture. It is close to the font color.
4. A box comes up and it tells you to insert URL.
5. Copy the URL into that box and hit okay. I just did that with this cat picture I found on the internet.

I am sorry if you knew what a URL is and everything, but I wanted to try and explain as best as possible, so you wouldn't get confused! I hope I helped!

Very good explanation, but...
Please do not hot-link images,
I removed your kitten pic.

Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 10-15-2009 at 12:23 AM..
Old 10-05-2009, 02:24 PM   #6
Gift Guru

outinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonder

Kudos Quack Quack! That is great!!
outinthesun2003 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 02:37 PM   #7
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

If you have a regular desktop computer, you just need to hit the "PRT SCRN" (Print Screen) button, but if you have a laptop, you might need to hit that and the "FN" (bottom left) and "PRT SCRN" at the SAME time in order for it to work.

Take a screen shot
Open up the Paint program
Select the 1st button in the right row
Right-click "Paste" on the white canvas
You can crop it if you'd like
Click "File", "Save As...", and save it to your computer
Go to tinypic.com
Click "Browse..."
Upload the picture
Right-click "Copy" on the "IMG CODE For FORUMS and MESSAGEBOARDS"
Right-click "Paste" the code into your post
Post and the code will turn into a picture

Last edited by dotdotduck; 10-05-2009 at 02:40 PM..
Closed