Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2009, 09:15 PM   #11
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: I Need Help with GANZ Customer Support

I know I felt the same way when I first called I couldn't believe I was calling about a "virtual" item with all the other things going on in life

I think you have just had dealings with the wrong people, and of course I know that emailing is a complete waste of time, for some reason if you want something done with Ganz you must get to a person, just be persistant and yes by all means request a supervisor and I am sure that someone will bend over backwards to assist you, hopefully you get someone like some of the amazing people I have gotten to deal with
Rejewal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2009, 10:47 PM   #12
hyIsMyRideBroken?
Webkinz :)

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Sorry to hear all of this Fred, and because I assume you're of age, as a parent of multiple children, may I suggest a shot of Jack before you call? It may not help you out with any great customer service breakthroughs, but it may help you to enjoy the wait more? Just kidding, 9 a.m. is way too early /wink

In all seriousness though, I too had some issues and found that mixed in with that honey you need a little sting of direct curtness. I am quickly learning that this is a good method when nice has failed with customer service issues.

If you begin to hear, yet again, that nothing can be done, simply interrupt and demand a superior. The trick is: If you act too hostile they will assume that you are being unreasonable; and if too meek, they assume you can be dismissed. Find the center of this and don't be afraid to remind them of the money you have spent AND INTEND TO SPEND when and IF the issue is resolved.

I don't mean to be harsh or rude, but yes, you did pay, and you do deserve to get the product you paid for...even if it is a virtual mushroom hat.

My Webkin of the Day:
Aeza is offline Female
Old 05-07-2009, 09:52 PM   #13
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I remember reading an account of one of our other members who had adopted too many Webkinz on their account and it was causing issues, they said that Ganz was helping them move the Webkinz to another account.... long story short, perhaps it would be better if you could just start your daughter's account over have them remove the pets and then re-adopt them, fresh start. It is just a thought and perhaps that way she would be able to get her missing items, what ever the outcome I hope that you are able to resolve the issues, because virtual or not these accounts are important to our kids and that is what matters.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:30 PM   #14
Fred will become famous soon enough

Thank you all for your advice and support. It took about a week of repeating phone calls to get hold of a supervisor. We are now the proud owners of a giant weed (dandelion - oh my). I had to keep calling, again and again, asking for a supervisor and being deflected and promised 'he will get back to you', which he never did. Finally yesterday I got to speak to him in person and his 'we will be taking care of it within the hour' translated to just over 24 hours.

My conclusion - if you have a problem don't bother with the regular representatives, they are authorized to do very little. Ask directly for an all-might supervisor.

[IMG]file://D:\Photos\Retouched\butterfly.gif[/IMG]
Old 05-13-2009, 04:23 PM   #15
Gifted

TigMagick will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Fred
Thank you all for your advice and support. It took about a week of repeating phone calls to get hold of a supervisor. We are now the proud owners of a giant weed (dandelion - oh my). I had to keep calling, again and again, asking for a supervisor and being deflected and promised 'he will get back to you', which he never did. Finally yesterday I got to speak to him in person and his 'we will be taking care of it within the hour' translated to just over 24 hours.

My conclusion - if you have a problem don't bother with the regular representatives, they are authorized to do very little. Ask directly for an all-might supervisor.

[IMG]file://D:\Photos\Retouched\butterfly.gif[/IMG]
Cant see the Pic, but I wanted to let you know I know how you feel I've been there done that before! Congradz on getting the call back and the stuff fix! I justed to leave messages for the supervisor and get calls back from Regular Reps! Not fun. Next time though call ganz main # (not webkinz side) at 1-800-724-5902. Then get to the operater 0 I think and explain that you have a problem the reg reps aren't helping you and you need a superviser or you wont spend another dime on there products. Thats worked for us in the past. I hope you dont need the help though. Take care and be safe all of you!
TigMagick is offline Female
Old 05-13-2009, 04:39 PM   #16
zoopalz

zoopalz will become famous soon enough

hi fred and welcome to WI i understand your frustration and agree with some of the above stated about being friendly when you call , but some one in a higher position needs to know whats going on here and how frustrating it is waiting and calling and calling to recify a problem that shouldnt have occured in the first place

i do have to tell you you dont get a wish token for birthdays just yearly anniversarys and they should be able to track wish tokens since they cant be traded or sold in WW. i got the same response when my daughter didnt get her PSI they said she could have sold it but i tried for a week to get a response (that was before they had a live person ansering , you left a message got a code and then hope they called when you werent at work

good luck with your problem i have a feeling you'll get a better response here!!
zoopalz is offline Female
Closed