Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2009, 03:35 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Fred will become famous soon enough

Angry Unanswered: I Need Help with GANZ Customer Support

I am seeking some sound advice as how to deal with GANZ Customer Support, or the lack of it. I have been having problems with my kids accounts from day one. The first go-around with GANZ took place via email - they said they would rectify the situation, but nothing was done and the months went by. The second round resulted in emails asking me to call them and giving me a code to use when I speak with them. That was a total flop. The given codes never worked and there was never a human being on the other side. I left message after message and asked them to call me back, which they didn't. Finally, there are people actually answering the phone. I tried that but if anything it was even more frustrating. For one, I was told, in each and every case, that it was "too old to check the information". The representative I talked to didn't have a clue what the rules were, how to check the mailbox (my proof, in one case, that stuff was not sent nor received), etc. She just didn't know what was going on and what to do. When I asked to speak with a supervisor I was told there was none available and I should leave my number so they could call me back. I am still waiting. Can anybody advice me what to do in order to talk with a person of authority and understanding? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2009, 03:59 PM   #2
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: I Need Help with GANZ Customer Support

Hmm..well that's just downright ridiculous. I mean, Ganz is the creator of Webkinz, and many other products. All of the representatives should at least know about what they're selling! I mean, if you don't know what you're doing, you don't belong to be in that job. But anyway, your best bet is to just keep trying Ganz. Eventually, you'll get someone who knows their stuff. Another alternative is to turn to WI. What exactly is going on with your kid's account? Maybe you could get great advice from the members on here, without any Ganz mombo-jumbo that you have to go through. A lot of us have probably had the same problem, and know exactly what to do. Maybe not, as well, but it's worth a try, isn't it?
From many problems I've heard, Ganz was no help at all, sort of like this situation, and we (the members here) were a lot more helpful. So I think you should just forget about contacting them, because obviously they don't care about their customers.

‚ô•Alyssa
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2009, 04:13 PM   #3
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

I'm so sorry this is happening to you! You should definitely call back another time and get a second opinion about this. Your best bet is right off the bat, ask to speak to a supervisor, about a problem you've been having. If they won't let you talk to the supervisor in question, ask them if it's possible that they themselves could help you out. Now that Ganz has a real human being on every line, it would be fairly easy to find a helpful representitive, that could fix things for you. Best of luck getting your problem figured out!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 05-06-2009, 04:18 PM   #4
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

I think we are all sad this has happened to you, but, I hate to inform you that these incidents are quite common. Your best bet is to ask for the supervisor, boss, or whoever is in charge, because they typically know what is going on. The one thing that you will be glad to know is that Ganz now has a real person answer the phone everytime, there are no steps you have to take to speak to a real rep. You might have to search around until your find someone that knows what is going on, but eventually, there always seems to be a handful of helpful people who will help.
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 05-06-2009, 04:19 PM   #5

It is mostly my daughter's account that is problematic. It started with her not getting any exclusives when adopting pets 2 & 3. Ganz promised to rectify but never did anything. In addition she is being invisible or something like that. My sons and all their friends received a card + wish token on their birthday and a card + wish token on the anniversary of their joining Webkinz World. My daughter didn't get either of them. It is almost like she doesn't exist. Which leads me to believe there is something OFF about her account. I don't fancy having to call Ganz support on a regular basis. Somebody needs to look at her account and figure out what is going on. The boys are doing better. One is missing an exclusive and the other a POTM exclusive gift.

It was ridiculous. When I spoke with the representative she said there is no way for her to verify that my daughter didn't get the wish tokens on both occasions. I told her those were the easy ones to check. Every mail received leaves a record, she just had to go and look in her mailbox and find out if those mails were received. She didn't know what I was talking about and kept telling me "I can't do anything, I don't know, it is too old".

Ganz want people to take them seriously and spend hundreds of dollars on their products. It is about time they will take customer support seriously. They can learn from Amazon what customer service and support is all about.
Old 05-06-2009, 04:21 PM   #6
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi Fred,
Welcome to Webkinz Insider. I am so sorry that you are having problems. My suggestion is to call in the morning (Service hours 9 am - 5 pm EDST). Once I was able to get fast help with some stuck items. There seems to be more experienced representatives that are on phone duty in the morning. In the late afternoon, I am usually not able to reach a person. When I do, the person does not know the answer to my question. Maybe someone reading this has some other ideas.

I agree with Lyssa45, to post your problem on Webkinz Insider. There are alot of experienced members who can suggest a solution or a Ganz representative who can help. Three times in the last month I have called to ask a question. They were not able to answer any of the questions. Twice the person directed me to Webkinz Insider. The inexperienced Ganz phone representatives must recognize that WI knows more than they do.

Good luck with resolving your problems!

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is online now Female
Old 05-06-2009, 04:24 PM   #7
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by AuntietoEW
Hi Fred,
Welcome to Webkinz Insider. I am so sorry that you are having problems. My suggestion is to call in the morning (Service hours 9 am - 5 pm EDST). Once I was able to get fast help with some stuck items. There seems to be more experienced representatives that are on phone duty in the morning. In the late afternoon, I am usually not able to reach a person. When I do, the person does not know the answer to my question. Maybe someone reading this has some other ideas.

I agree with Lyssa45, to post your problem on Webkinz Insider. There are alot of experienced members who can suggest a solution or a Ganz representative who can help. Three times in the last month I have called to ask a question. They were not able to answer any of the questions. Twice the person directed me to Webkinz Insider. The inexperienced Ganz phone representatives must recognize that WI knows more than they do.

Good luck with resolving your problems!

AuntietoEW
I also think Lyssa45 had a good idea

I have never heard of Ganz sending someone here, though!
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 05-06-2009, 04:28 PM   #8
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

Ok, they should have some record or at least you will of your email as well as their responses so it can be tracked if it was reported.

Perhaps you got a new person still learning the ropes yes...some of them are still new and learning.

Approach them with a friendly postitive attitude, ya know the saying you can catch more fly's with honey? Well that is true with Ganz, any time i have called them I have immediate fixing where ever possible, however I am extra nice.

I have had the supervisors call me back from time to time when a rep couldn't help out, but the key is being friendly and non confrontational.

If they said a supervisor will call you they will and it will be rectified, as best they can, be sure to have all your information as to when you began having issues and when you emailed and so forth, in the future don't email for some reason it seems usually rather fruitless talking to a human is always the best solution.

Good luck and let us know how it all works out

Oh and yes they can see if mail was sent or recieved all depends on the rep they have had to check into mine before and they could clearly see where the items went and what I also got
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 05-06-2009, 04:30 PM   #9
I <3 randomness,

~smiley101~ has a spectacular aura about

Hey Fread,
I know what you mean! I e-mailed them once and no answer! I am begining to think ganz doesn't care and all they want is our money! Have you noticed they have been coming out with a buch more things that gobble up our money!? EG... Deluxe member ships, new site (webkinz jr.) Woodland figures, webkinz e store, etc. This should be a real inbaressment to the site! Bad customer service? How, awful! Ganz really needs to get their act together! I am really sorry about your daughters room!
I hope you can finally get things worked out!
~smiley101~
~smiley101~ is offline Female
Old 05-06-2009, 05:24 PM   #10

Rejewal - you are a better person than I am. After hearing "no can do" for the tenth time, after every issue and every question, I found it hard to hold on to my sunny disposition and positive attitude. Honey definitely didn't get me anywhere! Thank you all for your advice. I will try to call early and ask for a supervisor right away.

Part of me is sure I am totally insane. I can't believe that with all the other problems in the world, I am actually calling somebody about virtual wish tokens or make-believe items. On the other hand, it is important for my kids and when you pay good money for something, you should expect to get what you paid for.
Closed