Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2011, 05:29 PM   #11
;)
Webkinz :)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: I NEED HELP FAST

Make sure you have cleared your cache, then log in and out again, if they still don't show up, then you definately need to contact ganz.
CandyCanez is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2011, 05:39 PM   #12

GeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to behold

Thank you all for helping! It is safe to say that all of my items are back and in my dock. (:
GeegeJoe is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 06:53 PM   #13
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

I would log out and log back in, and if it's still not there, I would quickly change your password, you could have been hacked. Then I would call Ganz, and tell them your problem, and see if they have a fix, but I don't think they would, especially if it's a hack.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 08:30 PM   #14

Priceless has disabled reputation

Either you:

1] Got hacked. Even if you didn't, change your password and keep it safe! I got hacked and it wasn't fun at all. If this ends up being the case, I am sorry ;( We all have had it.

2] Call a Rep from WW. Calling is much faster then e-mail. Like Clara said, make sure to stand ground.

3] Go to the W-shop. Maybe there it will load, and the 9 items are just the newest you've gotten.

4] Click on the "Get from Storage" button on the bottom

Let us know what happened, maybe if we know, we can help!
Priceless is offline Male
Old 01-01-2011, 08:34 PM   #15
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Oh, I hope you get them back! Other members have pretty much covered this question, so I just want to wish you luck. Please try the 'get items from storage' button first. I hope you resolve this problem!
Old 01-01-2011, 09:17 PM   #16
uv the coolness in m

koolkid123 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by pet lover
I think that someone hacked your WW account.

sorry

i hope you get them back
koolkid123 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 09:56 PM   #17

Daddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by GeegeJoe
Thank you all for helping! It is safe to say that all of my items are back and in my dock. (:
It looks like the issue is resolved. From what I read here it looks like all the items are back in the dock.
Daddyjon is offline Male
Old 01-02-2011, 12:48 PM   #18
Shopping for Bunnies

Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!

I hope it's not a hacker! Good Luck!!!!!!!!
Shoppingmall562 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 01:27 PM   #19

doglover789 is a splendid one to beholddoglover789 is a splendid one to beholddoglover789 is a splendid one to beholddoglover789 is a splendid one to behold

Someone probably hacked your account My ex best friend was hacked before ( so she told me, but u can never trust her)
Old 01-02-2011, 01:35 PM   #20
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
I would clear your cache and then if it still doesn't come back call Ganz immediately.

Make sure to call them. Don't send them an email. Talking to an actual rep on the phone usually gets your problem resolved more quickly.

Also make sure to hold your ground. The rep will probably say it was your fault. Like you got hacked or you misplaced the items.

Finally if you do get your items back make sure to put some of them in rooms. Ganz does recommend not storing a lot of items in your dock.

Good Luck
I'd follow Clara's instructions. (:
Closed

Tags
s.m.o.p.h.i.e