Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2007, 03:37 PM   #1
nycbaby182
Webkinz :)

nycbaby182 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: I need help...with everything!

ok...hey everyone this is my new topic....my first question is...

1. How do you get the ball in KinzPinz Bowling to go straight down the middle? I can never get it to go down...it always goes off to the side!!!

if anyone needs help with anything in webkinz...feel free to post it in my new thread....i am willing to help anybody and here is the place to put it....

Last edited by nycbaby182; 06-22-2007 at 03:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2007, 03:38 PM   #2
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: I need help...with everything!

OK, what you do, is you hold down on the ball with the mouse, and with the mouse go in a forward motion as if tracing where you want the ball to go. Hope that helped! Feel free to pm me if you have further questions!
Old 06-22-2007, 03:40 PM   #3
Leave me alone.
Gifted

xsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to behold

i need help on how to give thanx pointz
xsmartypants97o is offline Male
Old 06-22-2007, 03:43 PM   #4
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by xsmartypants97o
i need help on how to give thanx pointz

Click the thumbs up sign under a persons avater!
Old 06-22-2007, 04:23 PM   #5
nycbaby182

thanks...u answered her question for me...lol....ok....next question is:

1. I tip Arte and I bought 4 things from his shop and I go gem hunting everyday but he still greets me like this : "welcome to the curio shop." "hope u find what ur looking for" y wont he say something else so i know i moved up a level?
Old 06-22-2007, 04:38 PM   #6
purplekimmy
Gift Guru

purplekimmy is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by nycbaby182
thanks...u answered her question for me...lol....ok....next question is:

1. I tip Arte and I bought 4 things from his shop and I go gem hunting everyday but he still greets me like this : "welcome to the curio shop." "hope u find what ur looking for" y wont he say something else so i know i moved up a level?

Well, Do you tip him a good amount? I think at least 25.00 a day is good. I am at the level where he says, 'ah, one of my favorite customers' or something like that. I just tip him 25.00 and bought things. Make sure you buy big items if you can at times too. Hope that helps!
Old 06-22-2007, 05:10 PM   #7
nycbaby182

thanks...i bought only one rare item from his shop and three like not in the w shop items...and i tip him only 10 kinzcash a day...someone told me that that was the maximum i needed.... but maybe not...
Old 06-22-2007, 05:16 PM   #8
nycbaby182

HEY IF ANYONE ELSE NEEDS HELP WITH ANYTHING IN WEBKINZ...FEEL FREE TO POST THEM IN MY THREAD...EVERYONE READS AND ANSWERS...I EVEN PUT MY OWN QUESTIONS OUT HERE....COME AND JOIN! sorry about the caps...
Old 06-22-2007, 05:16 PM   #9
Miah2o
Gifted

Nicole will become famous soon enough

No u should tip him good and buy at least one item a day. if you do this you should move up in only about 2 weeks. hope that helps
Old 06-22-2007, 05:18 PM   #10
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!

there is alot of great information about the curio shop and Arte right here in WI under well, Curio shop!. Check out Justin's sticky about the different levels there
princesstiara is offline Female
Closed