Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2012, 09:39 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
timmbits is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: i need help to answer some questions

My questions are

Can you remove a room from webkinz?

The other way is how do you get WI bucks from webkinz insider?

Is there any other way to win free webkinz?

Anybody have good hints to win games in the arcade?

Anybody knows what the tip thing is for at the curio shop?

can you trade stuff that are from estore when they are retired?

This might be a lot of questions but please answer them
timmbits is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2012, 09:42 PM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: i need help to answer some questions

Remove room? No

WI bucks? See here-- WI Bucks - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Win free webkinz? Check this out. Free Webkinz Codes - Webkinz Insider

Arcade games hints-- Arcade - Webkinz Insider Wiki Hints under each game
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2012, 09:43 PM   #3
hy, I'm ASC! :)

BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true
BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true

Can you remove a room from webkinz? Sadly, no.

The other way is how do you get WI bucks from webkinz insider? By posting, giving rep, and generally being an active member.

Is there any other way to win free webkinz? I don't think so....

Anybody have good hints to win games in the arcade? Check out the Wiki. Most of the games have tips.

Anybody knows what the tip thing is for at the curio shop? It's controversial, but some people think that it helps you get in Arte's good books faster.

can you trade stuff that are from estore when
are retired? No idea, sorry.
BalletLove:) is offline Female
Old 05-03-2012, 09:44 PM   #4
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Tip things at curio shop-- Curio Shop - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Estore items, tradeable? (WIGEV) Ganz eStore - Webkinz Insider Wiki Those items under that list cannot be traded or sent by KinzPost
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2012, 09:46 PM   #5
Name: Bailey/Piplup

donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!

1. You can't delete rooms.
2. I think now you get WI bucks from posting. Mickey linked great guide though.
3.You can enter certain contests that are usually run by Justin that will sometimes have pet prizes or now there will sometimes be code in the win free webkinz codes corner.
4. Practice cab really help.
5. You can tip Arte but it doesn't do much.
6.Unless they are promo items or replicas of items I don't believe so.
donpiplup is offline Female
Old 05-04-2012, 12:20 AM   #6
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Can you remove a room from webkinz? i think Ganz said that it would become moveable last year (like that ever happened ) but i dont believe you can actually remove the doors

The other way is how do you get WI bucks from webkinz insider?WI Bucks - Webkinz Insider Wiki
if you click the link and do not scroll up or down, you will see the ways to earn them

Is there any other way to win free webkinz? enter contests! a lot of the time WKN has contests with a pet as prize, or here on WI the free code click to win sometimes award pets http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post26607270

Anybody have good hints to win games in the arcade? the WIki has little hints for each game here Arcade - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Anybody knows what the tip thing is for at the curio shop? you know how the first time you meet him, he says hello and stuff, and after you tip him (over $10 or he'll get offend xD) and buy things from the Curio Shop, after a few days he well say new things to you, and give you hints about when the rare item will come
for more information go here
Curio Shop - Webkinz Insider Wiki

can you trade stuff that are from estore when they are retired? no, the only "eStore" items you can trade are promotion items
click here for picture of promo items
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/(...re#Promo_Items

if you have any more questions feel free to leave a message on my profile

Last edited by wenjun; 05-04-2012 at 12:25 AM..
wenjun is offline Female
Old 05-05-2012, 07:35 PM   #7

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

Can you remove a room from webkinz? No, sorry. I really hope Ganz adds this feature someday.

The other way is how do you get WI bucks from webkinz insider? You get WI Bucks by making posts.

Is there any other way to win free webkinz? You can enter Webkinz Newz contests or you could open a free account.

Anybody have good hints to win games in the arcade? Depends on the game. I would go to the "Gamez in Webkinz World" forum here on WI for advice.

Anybody knows what the tip thing is for at the curio shop? If you tip Arte, he will be more friendly towards you, and eventually tell you when he will be selling rare items. Note: only high tips work, tipping him 1KC will just make him annoyed.

can you trade stuff that are from estore when they are retired? No, you cannot trade any eStore items, regardless of whether they are retired or not. Another thing I hope Ganz will change someday.
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2012, 07:41 PM   #8
Hy hello

allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!

Can you remove a room from webkinz? Nope.

The other way is how do you get WI bucks from webkinz insider? Posting.

Is there any other way to win free webkinz? Webkinz's Twitter gives them out.

Anybody have good hints to win games in the arcade? Check out the Wiki and the Games section of the forum.

Anybody knows what the tip thing is for at the curio shop? He will start to tell you more specific times for rares and sales.

can you trade stuff that are from estore when they are retired? No.
allycat1112 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2012, 07:34 AM   #9
Call Me Lauren!

kinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by timmbits
My questions are

Can you remove a room from webkinz?

The other way is how do you get WI bucks from webkinz insider? Is there any other way to win free webkinz? Anybody have good hints to win games in the arcade?

Anybody knows what the tip thing is for at the curio shop?

can you trade stuff that are from estore when they are retired?

This might be a lot of questions but please answer them
Can you remove a room from webkinz? Nope

The other way is how do you get WI bucks from webkinz insider? Posting, voting on polls, giving rep, and other things of that nature earn you WI bucks

Is there any other way to win free webkinz? Webkinz Newz Contests, and sometimes WI gives them away along with other Free Codes.

Anybody have good hints to win games in the arcade? Try the Games In Webkinz World forum, here on WI.

Anybody knows what the tip thing is for at the curio shop? Well tipping Arte increases is "friendship" level with you. The more you've bought from him or tipped him, the better greetings he says to you when you go to the Curio shop.

can you trade stuff that are from estore when they are retired? I don't believe you can trade any estore items, retired or not.

Hope this helps! I included some links to places that could help with your questions.
kinzkid26 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2012, 08:12 AM   #10
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

Can you remove a room from webkinz? Unfortunately, no

The other way is how do you get WI bucks from webkinz insider? Things like posting, voting in polls, repping others, referring others, and much more! You can read about it here:
WI Bucks - Webkinz Insider Wiki and here Webkinz Insider Forum - FAQ: Users, Symbols, Stars, WI Bucks

Is there any other way to win free webkinz? You can enter Webkinz Insider Contests that offer these kinds of prizes, or enter Webkinz Newz/ParentClub contest. You can also go here Free Webkinz Codes - Webkinz Insider for a chance to win a prize.

Anybody have good hints to win games in the arcade? Gamez in Webkinz World Choose a game from the list and you're sure to find a guide that will have you earning some fast kinzcash.

Anybody knows what the tip thing is for at the curio shop? It makes Arte Fact like you more. If he likes you, he'll offer better prices at the store and higher prices for gems you collect.

can you trade stuff that are from estore when they are retired? Only if the item is bought saying that it is KinzPostable, otherwise, you can't trade it.

I hope this helps
R3dRulez is offline Female
Closed