Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2007, 06:09 PM   #1
kenzie1225
Webkinz :)
wildcatdancer11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: I NEED HELP!!!

i need serious help!!! How do you set up a gift exchange? i have been trying and every time i try to visit someones gift exchange it says i'm not allowed! But i already read the rules and posted that i read the rules. I need help.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2007, 06:32 PM   #2
Mud
Merralee
Gift Guru

Mud is a glorious beacon of lightMud is a glorious beacon of lightMud is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: I NEED HELP!!!

You are not gifted yet,to get gifted you have to agree to the rules and in a few days if a mod or admin sees your post in the rules and if you have 50 non fluff posts you will get a pm saying you are now gifted.......now,let me see if I can find those rules.....be right back...

__
Aha! got 'em.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...nge-t4358.html

Last edited by Mud; 08-26-2007 at 06:35 PM..
Mud is offline Female
Old 08-26-2007, 06:35 PM   #3
kenzie1225

thanks so much because i did that and i thought it would let me right away. i am still going to have a few questions for you though. like how do i set up one? and get to view it everyday?
Old 08-26-2007, 06:44 PM   #4
Mud
Merralee
Gift Guru

Mud is a glorious beacon of lightMud is a glorious beacon of lightMud is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by wildcatdancer11
thanks so much because i did that and i thought it would let me right away. i am still going to have a few questions for you though. like how do i set up one? and get to view it everyday?
when you get gifted you will be able to view the gift exchange,you will need to go to the section for whatever your screen name starts with,in your case it will be the V-Z section.You go to make a new thread and you must have your whole screen name the first word in the thread title and then the date and time,you can give your thread a name like wildcatdancer11 great gift place or wildcatdancer11 wonderful trades... you will wan't to give a list of items you have and items you want below them,I suggest not using bright colors like yellow and to make a different section for each different thing like Curio shop,exclusives,pet items etc...when you get gifted I suggest looking at a few other people gift exchanges to see how they are usually set up.

also you will more than likely want to look at the new posts everyday to see what people have offered,remember you have to go in line,its first come first serve.If someone offers on something and you don't see anything in their exchange you are interested in you must be kind and reply to the effect of,"No thank you on the offer,you have nothing I am interested in at this moment,but please come back sometime!"

if you have any more questions I will be happy to help,you can either PM me or post here.

Last edited by Mud; 08-26-2007 at 06:48 PM..
Mud is offline Female
Old 08-26-2007, 06:55 PM   #5
gostop5
Gift Guru

gostop5 is just really nicegostop5 is just really nice

you're so nice to help out mud! it's very confusing when you first get started. i had a very nice guru help me out too when i was trying to get things going for myslef. thanks to all you helpful gurus/moderators and such that are more than willing to help out new people. on behalf of all of us we thank you!
gostop5 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2007, 08:32 PM   #6
kenzie1225

So i have to be gifted before i can do the gift exchange?
Closed