Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2009, 04:57 PM   #1
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

Question Unanswered: i need help!

HI! thanks for stopping by! I am really really confused about the gift exchange... can somebody please explain it? i need to know what it is, and how to do it... everytime i try to go there, it won't let me

Thanks,
confused frostfur
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2009, 05:29 PM   #2
ebaday

Default Re: i need help!

Well you have to be a Gift Trainee or be Gifted or be a gift guru to see it. You can apply for a position on a thread. I will post the thread when I find it. The GE is a Gift Extange. This is where members who are Gift trainees, gifted, or are gift gurus, or special gift coaches, can trade Webkinz items with each other. It is basically like the trading room on WW but is safer and has more limitations. Do you see on the left where it says giftz near my post number? That is how many trades I have made at the GE. To become a GE you must have been a member for two weeks (of WI) and have 50+ non fluff posts. A fluff post is a post that doesn't have any good info in it or pertains to the subject. An example is: "Wats up?" or "Cool! Me too," these don't have good information in them. Make your posts good and helpful. Also don't just post in one section. Go to all the sections and make yourself know. Anyway, hope I helped. PM or VM me with any other questions you have. Good luck on becming a GE!
Old 05-10-2009, 05:54 PM   #3
hat? me? really?
Gifted

Peacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by frostfur
HI! thanks for stopping by! I am really really confused about the gift exchange... can somebody please explain it? i need to know what it is, and how to do it... everytime i try to go there, it won't let me

Thanks,
confused frostfur
Hello frostfur!

Here is the official link so you can know what you need to do to apply. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/

Good luck!!!
Peacock Noodle is offline Female
Old 05-10-2009, 07:04 PM   #4
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Hiya frostfur! The Gift Exchange is where you can traded WW items with other WI members. You start out after you've applied, and been accepted to become a Gift Trainee, which I have the link to, Click here for the GT Application thread. You have to have been a member for at least two weeks, and have at least fifty nonfluff posts to be accepted

Once you've gone through all of the training with your Gift Coach (GC), you will be promoted to the status of Gifted, and now your username will be colored navy. After you've made more than 50 successful trades, you can apply to become a gift guru. If you get accepted, you will then become a Gift Guru (GG), and your user will now be in green. Good luck if you're going to try and apply!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 05-10-2009, 07:13 PM   #5
Gifted

thank you all so much! i will try, it sounds like fun!

um, how do you know how many non-fluff posts you have made?
Old 05-11-2009, 01:28 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

monkeysinger27 will become famous soon enough

if you look under your picture and username, it will tell you what you joined and how many posts you've made. it does not tell you if your post are fluff or non fluff, so i would make around 75 post, because you will have a good percent of having 50 non fluff post. hope this post is helpful!

p.s. anyone know how to get the thing that says "color=blue" off my signature??????
monkeysinger27 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2009, 01:58 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

beaddremer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Frostfur! I found a lot of my questions were able to be answered or at least i could be farmilar with topics if i went to FAQs or RULES link. You can find them at the highlighted in green at the top of the WI heading.

I hope this was helpful. I am still learning and honestly have not a clue how it all works...but these links really helped me out a TON! Have fun
Old 05-11-2009, 03:22 PM   #8
ebaday

View Post Originally Posted by monkeysinger27
if you look under your picture and username, it will tell you what you joined and how many posts you've made. it does not tell you if your post are fluff or non fluff, so i would make around 75 post, because you will have a good percent of having 50 non fluff post. hope this post is helpful!

p.s. anyone know how to get the thing that says "color=blue" off my signature??????
Yep. Go to Quick links at the top and go to edit my signature. Then erase and save and it should be gone.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:08 PM   #9
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by frostfur
thank you all so much! i will try, it sounds like fun!

um, how do you know how many non-fluff posts you have made?
Everyone here has given you great answers!
To apply, you need a minimum of 50 helpful, non-fluff posts, that's probably the hardest requirements, for those who apply.
MissGnomie has created a fabulous guide about that, I'd suggest checking that out for your 50 posts. Once you feel your ready, twilightcrz has provided you with the link, where you can apply. Good luck!
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2009, 04:18 PM   #10
Gifted

Thank you all so very much! You guys helped clear up my confusedness... I will check out the links you provided me with soon!

Thanks

Frostfur
Closed