Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 09:27 PM   #1
I love dogs
Webkinz :)

norazbud has disabled reputation

Default Unanswered: I need help!!!!

Hi,

I am norazbud and for many people who are new to WI like me and have no clue what to do this is where you should come. The reason I am doing this is because I need some tips and help, so and help or tips will be great.

This is also for talking and chating about things.

does anyone have a dog and how many webkinz.

Thanks for your help norazbud.
I will be checking this every few days.

Norazbud

P.S. I have twenty two webkinz and a dog nora german shepherd mix with smooth collie.
norazbud is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 09:55 PM   #2
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: I need help!!!!

Hi, welcome to WI.

I have 2 dogs (mutt and mutt ), and 46 Webkinz and yup I am addicted.

There is a section for newbie intros....here is a link http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f158/ I know they like to chat there too.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:12 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

If you have a specific question, such as finding stars in the Star Challenge or classes at the Kinzville Academy, just check out the forums. Someone has probably posted information you can use.

Make sure you check out the Rules and FAQ menus at the top of this page, too!

Welcome to WI (Webkinz Insider)!

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 03-09-2009, 10:18 PM   #4
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

hey there! and welcome to WI! I have...6 little puppies of my own: Dotsie, Emmie, Crusader, Buster, Snow Kiss, SuzieQ. And about twelve other webbies! I am a webkinz addict, lol, I would suggest the,? ~hi my name is Joe section~ have fun on thos awesome site!
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 10:19 PM   #5
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by norazbud
Hi,

I am norazbud and for many people who are new to WI like me and have no clue what to do this is where you should come. The reason I am doing this is because I need some tips and help, so and help or tips will be great.

This is also for talking and chating about things.

does anyone have a dog and how many webkinz.

Thanks for your help norazbud.
I will be checking this every few days.

Norazbud

P.S. I have twenty two webkinz and a dog nora german shepherd mix with smooth collie.
It kinda depends on what you are looking for. I would suggest looking in the following sections:
<be sure to look at the blue, stickied thread at the top of each>

Rules and Suggestions

General Discussions

Arte's Curio Shop

Gamez

Recipez

There are many more areas, but look around, read the area titles and I am sure you'll find things you were looking for.

I have many WW dogs but none in real life. My kids sure would like one or two, but I don't think that is going to happen any time soon. lol
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 10:23 PM   #6
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Hi and welcome to WI! Follow the links Mathmom gave you and you should learn a lot.

We have 130 webkinz on our son's acount and about 20 between the rest of our family. We do have dogs as well. We have a chocolate lab named Brody and a 'Shug' which is half shi-tzu and half pug named Stewie. Have fun!
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 10:31 PM   #7
Gift Guru

PaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roost

Donation Award 

Click the image to open in full size.

Hi and welcome norazbud. Like everyone suggested I would highly recommend also posting on Hi my name is Joe thread. You will get lots of warm welcomes, tips, hints, and great information how to navigate Webkinz Insider. It’s also a great place to make some new friends.

There is a ton of great information, just make sure to browse through the different forums, to see what’s out there. Also make sure to check out the FAQ and Rules sections that are on the left above your user name.

I actually have cats, but get my dog fix with my brother’s chocolate lab. He’s a big lovable goon.

My best advice is to find a thread that interests you, and just jump right in.
Have fun!
PaperButterfly is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 10:43 PM   #8
Very random
Gift Guru

adorcfish is just really niceadorcfish is just really nice

Hi and welcome!! We have around 180 webkinz and 1 real dog. Her name is Luna and she is a husky/ timberwolf mix. What kind of tips were you looking for??
adorcfish is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 11:02 PM   #9
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Welcome! There is SOOOO MUCH good information here! At the top of each section in WW there are "blue-stickied" sections...sections with blue titles that are usually locked to comments and new posts. They just contain a lot of good information about the site. Those are good to read.

Thinking back to when I was new, before I read more and learned more, these are some of the things I didn't understand:

On your Avatar, "Lil Kinz" means you haven't posted a lot on WI. When you have made 10 or more posts, within a short time you'll graduate to being a "Webkinz". "Gift Trainee" is somewhat that has been a member for two months, has made over 50 "non-fluff" posts (not all posts count towards this requirement), and applied and been accepted to get into trading WW goods here through WI. "Gifted" means they have graduated from the training section and met the requirements to trade in the big "Gift Exchange". (In the trading sections, you list the extra items you'd like to trade in WW and the items you're looking for. There are strict protocols on how to arrange a trade--then you ship to each other after you set each up in WW as a friend.) Gift Gurus are people who have traded in the GE for over a month, made another 50 "good" posts that count towards the requirement (short, abbreviated posts and posts in polls sections don't count, for example), applied & been accepted. Gift Gurus can trade on private messages--it doesn't all have to be on the GE thread, so it's a little easier sometimes. And then, there are Gift Coaches, who help train the newbies to trading, Moderators, and Administrators who oversee issues and problems and improvements. Giftz is the number of first-time trades you have done with fellow traders. The percentage after that is the positive feedback percentage for that trader. You'll see they are all pretty much 100 percent or the trader won't have trading privleges anymore!

I love the recipes section and the one on Trading Cards and Accessories. There are some awesome ones showing pics of rooms people have done. There are some that give you tips on mining, the Star Challenge, the Charm Forest, and all the various games--how to score higher and what you need to do to win trophies. Also tips on gardening, like don't bother to water (plants will still grow--you can play games & earn KC instead for more fun!) and which fruits & veggies earn you the most KC.

So, lots to explore! Have fun!

---------- katrinasmom added 3 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

PS. My hubby and I judge cat shows so we travel a lot--every weekend for weeks on end. So we don't own a dog, just cats, but we do love dogs too. I used to have collies and that is my hubbies favorite dog too as his grandfather had one and he did for 24 hours till his dad made him give it back. But our cats are mostly Maine Coons...and they are very dog-like in some respects.

Last edited by katrinasmom; 03-09-2009 at 11:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed