Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2007, 01:17 PM   #1
sadiebaby718
Gifted

sadiebaby781 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: I NEED HELP!!!!

OK... I really don't understand anything here, cuz I am kinda new. What's a "gift exchange" and how do you do it? Also, how do you get points or rates? And how do you get a picture as your avatar? Can anyone help?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2007, 01:25 PM   #2
aewaew
Gift Guru

aewaew is just really niceaewaew is just really nice

Default Re: I NEED HELP!!!!

Well what the gift exchange is, It's where you trade items, But you have to unlock it, have to have 25 posts and have to agreeed the rules to unlock it. To get Thanks points you do something nice for someone and they give you a thanks my leaving thanks points. to get a rate you have to have done a trade in the gift exchange. because they leave feedback after you do a trade. To get a avatar click User Cp and at the side Edit avatar and lots of avatars to chose from!
Old 08-01-2007, 01:26 PM   #3
Gift Guru

larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

The gift exchange is a place where you can trade virtual webkinz items....so if you got an exclusive you don't want, you can trade it for one you do want. To qualify for the gift exchange, you need to be a member for 2 weeks, have at least 50 posts, then go to the fair gift exchange thread in the rules section, read the rules, and post that you agree to the rules. After a few days, you will get a pm from an admin, and then you will be able to participate in the gift exchange.

For avatars, and other info, take a look at the FAQ. Just click on the green link at the top of the page. It's got info on everything and is really well organized. If you still have questions, post here again!
Old 08-01-2007, 03:08 PM   #4
aewaew
Gift Guru

And your new and i really want to help you so when you have at least 50 posts here is the link to agree the rules. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...nge-t4358.html If you ever need any more help When you get the ability To send Private messsages (when you get 11 posts) Just send me a Private message. If you need any help when you don't have Private message just post on this thread and I'll check back and answer your question
Old 08-01-2007, 03:32 PM   #5
chicken wings!! ;)
Gift Guru

frogily is a jewel in the roughfrogily is a jewel in the rough

yes, you guys are right, and to post a pic as your avatar, this might help! make sure you save as a JPEG!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ave-t8630.html hope i helped! also, to give a thanks point, click on the thumb next to the word reputation (uder the avatar) and type in why you are giving it!
Old 08-03-2007, 01:05 PM   #6
sadiebaby718
Gifted

Also, I have another question: Is a gift thread the same as a gift exhange?
Old 08-03-2007, 01:14 PM   #7
sadiebaby718
Gifted

wat do you mean different website?
Old 08-03-2007, 01:32 PM   #8
Gift Guru

larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

I'm not sure what mgw626 means.

We use the terms gift thread and gift exchange interchangably here.
Old 08-03-2007, 01:45 PM   #9
sadiebaby718
Gifted

Ok! Are there any giveaway threads, or are there just gift exchanges?
Old 08-03-2007, 03:12 PM   #10
aewaew
Gift Guru

No, gift thread is not the same as gift exchange, a gift thread is the thread you make with the things you have up for trade and the gift exchange is what you unlock and you can look at other people's gift threads and make offers and do some wonderful trades.
Closed