Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2008, 03:47 PM   #11
Baltimore Colts

Default Re: I NEED help on this...

I agree completely! I love WI but I loved it so much more when I first joined. Now everything is basically the same question/guide/statement. Try taking a slight break and when you come back hopefully there are different things people are posting and stuff.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2008, 03:49 PM   #12

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

I find that shaking things up a bit or trying something new can often refresh how I feel about something.

Why not try visiting a section that you don't usually stop by?

For example - I have a bit more alone time this week because my daughter has day camp and my husband is in New York on business, so I stopped by the contest section for the first time and I think that I might even try entering one of the contests.

Or you could try doing something different.

For example - you could go through your webkinz home and clear out all the extra W Shop items by having a Garage Sale on your GE!
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 04:19 PM   #13
Gift Guru
tee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to all

thanks.. i might try cbjhockeys ideas.. but i dont know which sections i could go to.. the dct.. im usually ignored (people usually have lots of inside jokes, and theres like lots of groups of friends.. its like a school withall the cliques.) open mike, my threads keep getting deleted cuz they are more of a chat thread. roleplaying... i wouldnt be able to get into that. i already have a contest running, the ge... ehh...prefer the trading room on ww. what else is there... well i could have a party...

but i might think of something... =)
tee1000 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 04:33 PM   #14
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by tee1000
thanks.. i might try cbjhockeys ideas.. but i dont know which sections i could go to.. the dct.. im usually ignored (people usually have lots of inside jokes, and theres like lots of groups of friends.. its like a school withall the cliques.) open mike, my threads keep getting deleted cuz they are more of a chat thread. roleplaying... i wouldnt be able to get into that. i already have a contest running, the ge... ehh...prefer the trading room on ww. what else is there... well i could have a party...

You could start an avvie and siggy shop, a name shop, etc. Or, we have a welcoming commitee in the club section that you could join, where you welcome the newbies.. You could read up on some of the tips and strategies in the game section, help people decorate their rooms, look at some house threads.

---------- -Lilypad added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

or you could help solve recipes.

Last edited by -Lilypad; 07-14-2008 at 04:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 04:39 PM   #15
Lil Kinz
4smarty89 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by -Lilypad
You could start an avvie and siggy shop, a name shop, etc. Or, we have a welcoming commitee in the club section that you could join, where you welcome the newbies.. You could read up on some of the tips and strategies in the game section, help people decorate their rooms, look at some house threads.

Hey I don't get what that means.

---------- 4smarty89 added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by -Lilypad

Idon't get that.

Last edited by 4smarty89; 07-14-2008 at 04:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-14-2008, 05:23 PM   #16
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Too much duplicates...exactly the way I feel! Try the Daily Chat Thread!
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 07-14-2008, 05:29 PM   #17
ae_girl13

Yeah I know...I used to have the trading room as a conversation starter. I am sure that what with the KinzChat Plus coming back that something will be wrong with the trading room most likely. -AE
Old 07-14-2008, 06:31 PM   #18
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by 4smarty89
Hey I don't get what that means.

---------- 4smarty89 added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Idon't get that.
Tee was saying that she was tired of WI, so I was giving her suggestions of new things she could do on here.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 06:33 PM   #19
ae_girl13

View Post Originally Posted by tee1000

Yeah I know theres like people with inside jokes and you never get them...I dunno they aren't too welcome sometimes at the DCT. I know exactly how you feel. And the party idea is a good one! -AE
Closed