Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2008, 03:05 PM   #1
Gift Guru
tee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: I NEED help on this...

*For those without good inferencial skills, I am NOT leaving. (personal joke with another member on here)

WI just doesnt seem how it used to be to me. Im not going to say too much of the personal stuff, but its changed. Before I used to enjoy going on it, but now it seems like... a chore. I know, I could always get off, but then I have nothing at all to do. With the trading rooms down and stuff. I used to enjoy surfing around the forums, happily reading everything. Now its.. just like the same things over and over again. Where is the 'spark' that got me loving WI? How can I get it back? I dont want to leave, I still have some friends on here, and would feel bad leaving them. But Im spending too much time on here, without enjoying it the past couple days.

Thanks... and IM NOT LEAVING. =)

Tee.!
tee1000 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2008, 03:07 PM   #2
Gifted

rileybulldog26 is just really nicerileybulldog26 is just really nice

Default Re: I NEED help on this...

I totally know how you feel!
rileybulldog26 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 03:09 PM   #3
Woo Hoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bamboopanda is a jewel in the roughbamboopanda is a jewel in the rough

You might just be burned out and need a break. I know whenever something that I love feels like a chore for me, I take a break for a bit and then see if it's all better a week or 2 later. I don't know what else to say to get that "spark" back, but may be try a little "vacation" from WI and see if that helps
bamboopanda is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 03:10 PM   #4
Webbie Lover

Same here. When I first joined, I was so excited to get on and search the forums, happily reading everything that came my way in New Posts. But now, its all Hannah Montana, Jo Bros, partys, role plays... I'm sick of it! What happened to the WI I loved and came to every hour?
Old 07-14-2008, 03:10 PM   #5
Gift Guru
tee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to all

Oh thank you.. someone understands...

Its same thing:
Log on
Check PM
Check My Threads sections
Mindlessly click through threads without really paying attention.

I mean i like that one thread in open mike... the how to maintain a healthy level of insanity. I mean i read 5 pages of that yesterday, and wasnt completely bored...
tee1000 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 03:32 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

I feel the same way. But I don't know how to help you.
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 03:36 PM   #7
GreekAsianPanda

Just take a break from WI for awhile, maybe you'll enjoy it more after you haven't been on it constantly.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:38 PM   #8
Gifted

obsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to all

I will be your friend, if you want
obsessive is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 03:40 PM   #9
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

I understand, And I think that you should keep off it, and put that on your ge. I tried it... it worked for me (sorta, Its a circle). I would just go on webkinz for say 15 min a day, and do other stuff. I don't really know, though.
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 03:41 PM   #10
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

[quote=tee1000;8988431]*For those without good inferencial skills, I am NOT leaving. (personal joke with another member on here)

WI just doesnt seem how it used to be to me. Im not going to say too much of the personal stuff, but its changed. Before I used to enjoy going on it, but now it seems like... a chore. I know, I could always get off, but then I have nothing at all to do. With the trading rooms down and stuff. I used to enjoy surfing around the forums, happily reading everything. Now its.. just like the same things over and over again. Where is the 'spark' that got me loving WI? How can I get it back? I dont want to leave, I still have some friends on here, and would feel bad leaving them. But Im spending too much time on here, without enjoying it the past couple days.

Thanks... and IM NOT LEAVING. =)

I'm not sure what 'inferencial skills' are, but I'll take a stab at giving you some advice: If you think you're "spending too much time on here without enjoying it the past couple of days", then spend less time on here, and come back a few days from now! Or a week from now.

You'll feel more refreshed and happy after you've had a break!

Too much time spent doing anything is never a good thing.

Good luck deciding what's best for yourself!!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Closed