Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2009, 07:49 PM   #1
2222r
Gifted

2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!

Smile Unanswered: I need help with 3 spring outfits. (kinzstlye+w-shop)

I need a spring outfit for my cotton candy bunny, lil' lamb, and duck. Do not suggest the bunny hoody set. I would like to use mostly kinzstlye, but some w-shop.Thanks. Pictures would be nice.
2222r is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2009, 07:58 PM   #2
Gifted

webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: I need help with 3 spring outfits. (kinzstlye+w-shop)

Hmm, how about this:
Click the image to open in full size.
and this:
I have both, and they're soo cute! If you want to buy it, both of the pieces together are 505 KC.
webkinz901 is offline Male
Old 03-01-2009, 08:04 PM   #3
2222r
Gifted

2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!

Thanks. Two more to go.
2222r is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 09:02 PM   #4
GammaTwila
Gift Guru

snuggleb68 is just really nicesnuggleb68 is just really nice

Here is my lamb in the bunny hoody outfit. And I think the duck should be in the w-shop rain suit!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgbunny-hoody.jpg (26.8 KB, 17 views)
snuggleb68 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 09:04 PM   #5
GammaTwila
Gift Guru

snuggleb68 is just really nicesnuggleb68 is just really nice

The trading card series 3 had some cute pieces that would make a cute spring outfit - with the beret and bunched pants!
snuggleb68 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 09:10 PM   #6
Rainribbon
Gifted

Rainribbon has a spectacular aura aboutRainribbon has a spectacular aura about

You can see my lamb here, wearing some trading card 3 clothes:

And my Cotton Candy Bunny is on the chair in the upper left corner of this picture, wearing Kinzstyle glasses, pink hat and pink jeans from the w-shop, and a charm forest fairy t-shirt:

(The sleeping sherbet bunny is also wearing a kinzstyle skirt, and I don't remember whether her shoes are kinzstyle or W-shop.)
Rainribbon is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 05:56 PM   #7
2222r
Gifted

Thanks. 1 more, I like the rain suit idea. Thanks for the other ideas though.
2222r is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 06:03 PM   #8
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I like that pink or the purple party dress from the kinzshop for the bunny or the lamb. They should be dressed in those colors. The green one is cute, but I think the other colors are better. Sorry, I don't have a picture handy.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 07:04 PM   #9
2222r
Gifted

Thank you. I think I just need a hat....
2222r is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 08:13 PM   #10
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

How about the Woodland hat and dress? I think it screams spring
I also love the Pink Butterfly dress for Spring (Kinzstyle)

calabelle is offline Female
Closed