Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2008, 11:17 AM   #11
123Dopey
Gift Trainee

123Dopey is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I NEED answers please!!!!!!!

A siggy is a signature so it appears at the end of each of your posts.

A PM is a Private Message and it is so you can privatly send messages to certain people and they don't have to be you friend. you can compose a PM in the User CP Section.

In Contests if you want to send something to someone you must add them to your freinds and they must add you and you can send it to them through KinzPost.

Hope I helped.
123Dopey is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2008, 03:20 PM   #12
Twilight rocks!
Webkinz :)

mileycyrus15 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: I NEED answers please!!!!!!!

PM means private message.
mileycyrus15 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 03:24 PM   #13
I love my

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

a siggy is a signature.
like mine says "Bubbles has gotten 2blueberrie 14hugs l Webkinz Town by bestmathgirl&gymnasticsgirl96"
it goes under your post on to make one you go to
-user CP
-edit signature
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PM mean private message
for instence,you may want to aska friend somethin gon here,but you don't want everyone to read it,so you can click on there username (if you see them on a post) and click send a private message to [INSERT NAME]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
& to send someone a prize,you just add them,kinz post it to them on Webkinz World

hope this helped!
enjoy!
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 03:25 PM   #14
Merry Christmas!
Gift Trainee

lkemper has a spectacular aura about

Arrow Re: I NEED answers please!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by maroonred527
sorry that there is no prize but i need help around here. what is a siggy. what does PM mean. if you host a contest and somebody wins how to you give them their prize?????!?!?!

I'd appreciate it if you help me.
Ok. " What is a siggy?" A siggy is a little message you can change. Like mine is the words in purple. "What does PM mean?" PM is a private message. You can send them to other people.
"If you host a contest and somebody wins, how do you give them their prize?" You add them as a friend in webkinz world, and send it to them through the kinzpost. Good luck and welcome to wi!
lkemper is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 07:33 PM   #15
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

I would be happy 2 help u!
A siggy is a signature that u customize yourself. Notice that mine says ~ Lyssa45 and at the bottom it says "Follow the Rainbow to find pots o' gold!" I made that myself, u can 2. If u go on ur page and go to "customize profile", it says on the side, " Edit my signature" and u can type whatever u want there!
A PM is a Private Message. I think u send it 2 somebody 2 talk 2 them privately. I don't know how to do this, but I've been happy 2 tell u all this Info. and welcome to !
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 09:50 PM   #16
ants chocolate!

jellybean678 will become famous soon enough

siggy means signature, pm means private message
jellybean678 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 10:49 PM   #17
GammaTwila
Gift Guru

snuggleb68 is just really nicesnuggleb68 is just really nice

Good questions! It took me a little to figure that out too! Nice to have such helpful members! Good job everyone!
snuggleb68 is offline Female
Closed