Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 08:27 AM   #71
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: I NEED ADVICE!! HELP MOMS!!!

Ok guys--I have read the entire Ganz user agreement--painful though it was...

I saw no disclaimer about selling of an actual item....i.e. the Mystical Panda card. Does anyone see anything that states I can't? I would never risk my account--I am far too addicted. Plus it would not be right I AM a role model!

---------- kigz added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

I am leaning towards selling it--that way we can ALL get rare webbies AND give some to a charity!!!! Best of both worlds!!

I just need to be sure it is legal now...

Last edited by kigz; 03-12-2009 at 08:27 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kigz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2009, 08:31 AM   #72
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Yep, I'm pretty sure it's legal! You can call up Ganz later to see if it is, just to double check. But before you put it on ebay, you should make sure you made the right decision, cuz you may regret it later. Good luck, and if you do keep it, enjoy him/her!

Last edited by twilightcrz; 03-12-2009 at 08:41 AM..
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 08:35 AM   #73
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by twilightcrz
Yep, I'm pretty sure it's legal! You can call up Ganz later to see if it is, just to double check. But before you put it on ebay, you should make sure you made the right decision, cuz you may regret it later. Good luck, and if you do keep it, enjoy him/her! :thumup:
Tell me about it...I don't want to regret it, that is for sure!

BTW--I totally love your Avatar...
kigz is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 08:44 AM   #74
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Thanks! I luv it too! LOL! xD

If your daughters can share, I'm trying to emphasize the if, then I'd keep it. Like others said, create another little side account everybody has to share. But I understand if you don't want to do that, it would just might cause more trouble for you in the end. I hope you get everything resolved sooner or later.
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 08:45 AM   #75
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

Yes it is legal providing you sell the actual card and not just the code if you sell the code and send it through email it is a direct violation of the ebay rules and of course Ganz, but you are allowed to sell the card Good luck and happy shopping
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 08:59 AM   #76
roverbono on
Webkinz :)

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

I'm not a mom... not even close. But I think that AnthonysMommy is right! I couldn't have said it better. Rep to AnthonysMommy! And I hope that you make a good decision...

NOT ONE THAT WILL HAUNT YOU AS YOU SLEEP, AND MAKE YOU CRAZY!

I hope not. =) xD

- Ciara

---------- dizzyfish101 added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and yeah I'm sure that it's legal!

I don't think that making another account is good because, well... that would be a drag! LOL!

- Ciara again

Last edited by dizzyfish101; 03-12-2009 at 08:59 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 08:59 AM   #77
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

This almost seems like my desicion I had to make when I was able to get Hannah Montana/Miley /Jonas Brothers concert tickets for the regular $60 price. Then the world went crazy, and the tickets were selling for $600 apiece and up. I asked my husband if we should sell the tickets, and use the money for bills, and not even tell our daughter we ever had them. We agreed to keep the tickets and go to the concert. It was a one time opportunity. She had a blast, and still talks about the concert over a year later. My dd found a magical retriever card at Christmas. She ffered it to me, bt I told her, I could play with it at any time by going on her account. I say, if you can afford to keep it, and don't need the money for bills, then make a seperate account with the panda. Then all the kids, and you, can play with it any time you want. Enjoy your great find.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 09:18 AM   #78
bearlyup

Breezer is a jewel in the roughBreezer is a jewel in the rough

Congrats on finding the card! How lucky!!!
But I think you also need to take into consideration that this card and pet are virtual, not tangible. Fun as it may be, it is still virtual. If it were mine and I had more than one child, without a doubt it would be sold, now, while the price is still up there.
Then you all can share the wealth and eveyone can reap the benefits! Good luck with your decision.
Old 03-12-2009, 09:20 AM   #79
uv all my little

Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!
Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!

Congratulations on your great find!

I would suggest this is a great learning opportunity for the kids about sharing and compromise that any amount of money cannot buy. Open a separate account for your new little pet that all the kids can share and help with its care, not unlike what they would do with a real pet. This also helps with compromise as they figure out what to name it, who takes care of it on which days, etc, etc.
Nattie is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 09:22 AM   #80
Sholyrn
Gifted

sholyrn is just really nicesholyrn is just really nice

I'm not a mother but I can say that sharing an account would be a big problem. Who knows, one daughter may get annoyed at the other and mess things up for them.
I suggest selling it and buying webkinz with the profit. Then you can split it among them.
Or you can tell them about the panda and see if they can come to an agreement. I would hope my parents would tell me if they found one
sholyrn is offline Female
Closed