Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 03:37 PM   #11
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: I NEED ADVICE!! HELP MOMS!!!

View Post Originally Posted by kigz
Ok, long story short--I found the Mystical Panda in a pack of trading cards. I know this does not sound like a big problem, but I am the mom of three girls--who would ALL want it if they found out!!!!

Here is my question--what do I do!? I cannot log it on to my account, because they would all find out. My gut reaction is to ebay it. I am asking you all to give me your ideas before I make a rash decision, though!

Help!!!!

Honestly if I found it- it would be on ebay. Use the money to get them each something they might like..

To save a mom/daughters fight... i'd keep the panda a secret

that is what I'd do

Click the image to open in full size.
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2009, 03:37 PM   #12
jum
Jesus is Life !
Gift Guru

jum is a name known to alljum is a name known to alljum is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by gReTa
Hm..

If you have enough time to take care of another account, you could start a new one, that each girl(and you) would have access to, and you've have to talk to each other-at, say, dinner, if one wanted to change it.

Congrats on the panda!
I like your advice ! this is what I would do if I was in this situation!
jum is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 03:40 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!

i say you should put it on ebay.
it could probably sell for 300,
then you could buy 3 100 dollar pets for each kid,
like maybe a love puppy, sherbet bunny, possibly even magical retriever.
leah_hope93 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 03:40 PM   #14
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

Sell seams to be the best option, and with the $$$ you can by 3 alley cats for the new pet of the month or 3 yorkies,,,

That could be aswome.
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 03-11-2009, 03:46 PM   #15

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

Great news on finding such a rare card!!!!!!!!!

I think you should open a special account for the Panada. You can then make up a daily schedule when each one can play in that account. Mom goes first on the adoption day then the girls have their day in order by their age.

This is a very rare find and you might regret selling it down the road if you can't find another one.
China is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 04:03 PM   #16
rotor4
Gifted

zingozing is on a distinguished road

I like the idea of selling it, then buying them a pet of the month this way they each get a special item. Good luck in your decision
Old 03-11-2009, 04:05 PM   #17
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

well, if it creates a family conflict, i would sell it

besides, with $300, imagine how many "regular" webbies you could buy! enough to make the girls happy, for sure
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 03-11-2009, 04:05 PM   #18
BeatlesandElvisRule

beatlesrulez is an unknown quantity at this point

I would ask the girl who has the least webkinz on her account if she wants it. If all the girls have the same # of webkinz, i would sell it on eBay and get each of them another webkinz of their choice.
Hope I could help!
-beatlesrulez
beatlesrulez is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 04:10 PM   #19
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Either sell it and split the money between them. (0f course explain that they can get a lot of webkinz stuff for the money!)

OR

set up a completely seperate account everyone can use
Old 03-11-2009, 04:10 PM   #20
hy am I still a

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

If I were you I am just a kid but I think you should give it to the girl who has the least amount of webkinz.
SmelzGood84 is offline Male
Closed