Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 03:27 PM   #111
GammaTwila
Gift Guru

snuggleb68 is just really nicesnuggleb68 is just really nice

Default Re: I NEED ADVICE!! HELP MOMS!!!

Good for you!!! I wouldn't have been able to sell it either! However, it's just me - no little ones to have to "split" with!

That sounds like a great idea! Have fun sharing Edward with your girls!
snuggleb68 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2009, 03:33 PM   #112
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

I am a mother of 6 girls now. Just had a new little girl last month. Anyways, My girls and I always play bingo to see who wins some of the special pets. It is fair for everyone and they get to have fun doing it. Sometimes my youngest, not the baby but the next gets upset she doesn't win right then, but she gets over it and knows her chance is coming. I don't let the same person win each time because I want to make it fair. So if you find another special one, that would exclude the winner of this one from receiving the next one, but she can still have fun playing the game.

I think my girls would rather one of them has something than none of them.

---------- All4my5girls added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

You already decided. Sorry. I should read before putting my 2 cents in.

Last edited by All4my5girls; 03-13-2009 at 03:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 03:51 PM   #113
jubjubkikogirl
Webkinz :)

Jubjubkikogirl is on a distinguished road

I think that was a very wise choice I'm not a mom but I'm one of three. Everything everyone said put up a good argument but I think your choice was the best out of all of them. Good luck when/if they argue over turns! *nod*
Jubjubkikogirl is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 03:55 PM   #114
XsarahX

I would sell it..Not only would you get money but you could buy a brand new webkinz for each of the girls for easter.What I see is that if you make another account....the girls will all want to be on it at once and one might change something that another did and maybe one would sell what another bought...It would cause more of a fight then...soo I would sell it asap before they find out
Old 03-13-2009, 05:30 PM   #115
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

We can't wait to meet Edward in the Clubhouse!

IttyGirl2 and her mom
Old 03-13-2009, 05:34 PM   #116
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

First of all Congratulations on finding it. I just don't know if I could part with it. I would almost want to hang onto it and if you happen to find a couple more, ser 3, 4 5 whatever you would be able to give them all one. Just do what you need to do with no regrets Good Luck whatever your decision is.
Wavbug is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 09:43 PM   #117
bearlyup

Breezer is a jewel in the roughBreezer is a jewel in the rough

Super, glad you decided to keep the card. You made the right decision, without a doubt!
Old 03-13-2009, 09:49 PM   #118
call me maggie

galpalm is a glorious beacon of lightgalpalm is a glorious beacon of light

i think you should sell it its worth alot and you can buy what webkinz they want
galpalm is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 11:19 PM   #119
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I think you did the right thing. Your girls can visit him and you would all be sorry if you sold him. Enjoy!
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 11:53 PM   #120
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Glad you made a decision. I'd been holding off even buying cards for my kids because I don't want hard feelings if one person gets something good and another doesn't. But then I realized that way no one has any fun! It helps that the older kids are old enough to deal with disappointment, and the little ones aren't really old enough to care about rare items. They will be more excited over the stickers! (For bent feelers, I only have to worry about my husband!) I went Easter shopping today and bought one pack of cards for each Easter basket, so we'll all have a bit of fun finding our surprises.
Oddmeister is offline Female
Closed