Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 07:22 AM   #101
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: I NEED ADVICE!! HELP MOMS!!!

View Post Originally Posted by kigz
OK--I have finally decided!!

Drumroll please...............

I will be putting the card on MY account! Unfortunately not until these adoption glitches are fixed! I have thought it through, and I really don't NEED the money. Also, I cannot see a shared account working for my girls--plus I don't want another one to pay for to keep from expiring. They will all be allowed to visit him on my account. I was very close to selling it. The thing that convinced me not to was that, as some of you have pointed out, I would feel just awful if one of the girls found out I had it and sold it. They would NOT understand, and I would definitely have some explaining to do...

This way we will all be able to enjoy him in some way and hopefully learn a little bit along the way! I really can't wait to see the looks on their faces! I am feeling optimistic now that they will be able to enjoy it even if it isn't on their own account. Wish me luck with the reveal...

I have appreciated each and every opinion you guys have written--I knew I could count on you! Thanks bunches and reps to you all (be patient with me it may take a while to get to you all!!!) See you guys around on here or in the trading room! Just look for the Mystical Panda named Edward!

God bless!

Hi Kigz!

Congratulations on what was, I am sure a very difficult decision! For what it is worth, I think you made the right decision when you decided to keep the pet card. I am sure you are relieved to have that decision in the past and how exciting to able to share the news with the girls! I wish you tons of luck at the reveal, but I am sure you will not need it! The excitement will be fantastic for everyone! I am so happy for all of you!

I am so happy for you on the find of the mystical panda named Edward; he is truly one handsome and very lucky pet. I sincerely hope the adoptions glitches are fixed very soon so you and your girls can start enjoying Edward very soon! I know that all will work out and you will have many hours of fun with your handsome Edward!

Take care and have a wonderful weekend!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2009, 07:38 AM   #102
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I'm happy that you have made a decision that you feel happy with and that you get to keep Edward Your girls will be happy!
Old 03-13-2009, 11:19 AM   #103
Webkinz :)
r-jay is on a distinguished road

kigs I'm so happy for you that you decided to keep him, i can just imagen your girls faces when you tell them, I'm sure you will all have lots of fun with Edward, very nice name.That was a hard decision to make , but we are lucky to have everybody on WI to help. I read that the adoption problems are over, did you adopt him ?
Old 03-13-2009, 11:34 AM   #104

watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness
watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness

I would not sell it no matter what. I would start a new account, since the magical panda is so rare. Your girls would be so proud to have one, and I'm sure they would rather have it than not have it and they would probably understand why you started a new account (if you do that).

I say keep it!

---------- watatatow added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

Ok I do have to apoligize, I should of read the whole thread, you already made your decision.

Sorry!!

Last edited by watatatow; 03-13-2009 at 11:34 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
watatatow is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 11:37 AM   #105
RLG
i love music

RLG will become famous soon enough

Hmmm......this reminds me of my friend. Like 2 years ago, or whenever the love puppy was out, my friend (well really her mom) found a love pup. There was only one, and my friend and her sister both wanted it really badly, so they made a new account with it. That would be a good decision, or sell it on ebay and then buy them each like a love puppy or sherbert bunny or whatever. Or even something else they want, you could get for the money you make. Hope it turns out well and congrats on finding one.

---------- RLG added 1 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

Oops didnt know you already decided! Good choice!

Last edited by RLG; 03-13-2009 at 11:37 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
RLG is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 11:52 AM   #106
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru

zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

WOW!! Congrats!! I would either sell it and buy 4 other rare pets like the sherbert bunny or love puppy like others suggested. But, if selling it is something you and your girls might regret, I would put it on your account and tell all your girls that they can take turns playing with it and it can be everyone's. But, I do have three kids as well. So sharing one thing is sometimes a big oopsies! So, maybe I would just ebay it. Or do what someone else said and have a drawing for it. But, get the girls who didn't win it a new webkinz of their choice! Good luck!!
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 11:54 AM   #107
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kigz
OK--I have finally decided!!

Drumroll please...............

I will be putting the card on MY account! Unfortunately not until these adoption glitches are fixed! I have thought it through, and I really don't NEED the money. Also, I cannot see a shared account working for my girls--plus I don't want another one to pay for to keep from expiring. They will all be allowed to visit him on my account. I was very close to selling it. The thing that convinced me not to was that, as some of you have pointed out, I would feel just awful if one of the girls found out I had it and sold it. They would NOT understand, and I would definitely have some explaining to do...

This way we will all be able to enjoy him in some way and hopefully learn a little bit along the way! I really can't wait to see the looks on their faces! I am feeling optimistic now that they will be able to enjoy it even if it isn't on their own account. Wish me luck with the reveal...

I have appreciated each and every opinion you guys have written--I knew I could count on you! Thanks bunches and reps to you all (be patient with me it may take a while to get to you all!!!) See you guys around on here or in the trading room! Just look for the Mystical Panda named Edward!

God bless!
ROTFL

You know that's exactly what most of us moms were thinking.

Congrats on a wonderful find!
Azriel is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 11:56 AM   #108
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Congrats on the new webkinz!
I would sell it on Ebay, or Craig's list. The mystical panda is going for about $300 right now, but they might lower it. So, I would put it on one of those sites before it's too late!
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 02:52 PM   #109
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by r-jay
kigs I'm so happy for you that you decided to keep him, i can just imagen your girls faces when you tell them, I'm sure you will all have lots of fun with Edward, very nice name.That was a hard decision to make , but we are lucky to have everybody on WI to help. I read that the adoption problems are over, did you adopt him ?
No, I haven't yet--I just read that it was fixed!!!! Now I just have to wait for the girls to come home

---------- kigz added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

BTW--yes, I believe the name Edward will suit him just fine He is sparkly, isn't he?

Last edited by kigz; 03-13-2009 at 02:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kigz is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 03:18 PM   #110
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

Honestly, I would just adopt it to my account. That's what I did with the phoenix - I bought one for myself, but not the kids (I hid it in a room so they won't see him).

It's my money, I do with it what I want!

On the other hand, if I bought something for one of my boys, I'd definitely also buy for the other one as well.

I know, I'm selfish.
CindyMommy is offline Female
Closed