Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 03:06 PM   #1
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: I NEED ADVICE!! HELP MOMS!!!

Ok, long story short--I found the Mystical Panda in a pack of trading cards. I know this does not sound like a big problem, but I am the mom of three girls--who would ALL want it if they found out!!!!

Here is my question--what do I do!? I cannot log it on to my account, because they would all find out. My gut reaction is to ebay it. I am asking you all to give me your ideas before I make a rash decision, though!

Help!!!!

kigz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2009, 03:08 PM   #2
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: I NEED ADVICE!! HELP MOMS!!!

I would sell it. They're going for about $300 right now. The price will drop as they become more common. Why don't you sell it and order 3 love puppies or sherbet bunnies with the profit? OR... the magical retriever are selling for closer to $100 each now. Good luck and let us know what you decide!
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 03:09 PM   #3
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Hm..

If you have enough time to take care of another account, you could start a new one, that each girl(and you) would have access to, and you've have to talk to each other-at, say, dinner, if one wanted to change it.

Congrats on the panda!
gReTa is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 03:11 PM   #4
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

This was exactly my feeling--I need to make a decision pronto!! The girls would absolutely swoon over those rare webbies as well--great idea!!!

BTW--do you have any idea how hard it is for me to NOT TELL them!!!!???? Remember, I am as addicted to it as they are....

Thanks AnthonysMommy!

Last edited by kigz; 03-11-2009 at 03:12 PM.. Reason: forgot to quote
kigz is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 03:13 PM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Congratulations!

If you sold it on ebay for about $300 then you could buy 25 regular $12 webkinz... and I think that 25 webkinz could easily satisfy three kids! Good luck!
Old 03-11-2009, 03:24 PM   #6
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

I am not a mom, haha, but I would create a new account, and let all the girls share that one account thats just me, but good luck!

Hope
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 03:25 PM   #7
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Even though I have just one child, I have my own siblings. You just can't split one pet three ways! I like the idea of selling it for $300. If you think you would regret such a decision, then you will have to keep it and make some tough decisions. Think about how you split other prized items/opportunities among your girls. I don't think it should go on one girl's account. You will have to adopt it on your own account or create a new one.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 03-11-2009, 03:32 PM   #8
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Hi, you could also hold a family draw between the four of you/or the three of them. I'm sure if it's in the house, they all/you all love each other enough to have joy for whomever were to win. Think of something that all of you enjoy...a game...not just drawing straws. Or even, this is the real mom talking here....a merit award system, depending on the age of the three...no unfair advantage to an elder sibbling over a wee one...they get points for chores, helping each other, being thoughtful, doing good deeds etc. I would suggest not hastily making the decision to sell, just in case you realize you really wanted to keep it after all. Good luck and I'm sure you'll make the right decision that works best for your family! CJ
Old 03-11-2009, 03:33 PM   #9
a wee bit
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by IttyGirl2
Even though I have just one child, I have my own siblings. You just can't split one pet three ways! I like the idea of selling it for $300. If you think you would regret such a decision, then you will have to keep it and make some tough decisions. Think about how you split other prized items/opportunities among your girls. I don't think it should go on one girl's account. You will have to adopt it on your own account or create a new one.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Absolutely!!! I am the oldest of three girls myself--I know for a fact that a shared account is a no-no. Also, I would never give it to one over another. Thank you for responding!
kigz is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 03:34 PM   #10
Gifted

luigi'smom is just really niceluigi'smom is just really nice

I'd sell it!
luigi'smom is offline Female
Closed