Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2008, 03:39 PM   #11
erikkahippoqueen
Webkinz :)

Erohippoqueen is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I Need Advice!

I feel EXACTLY the same way! All of my friends think Webkinz are stupid and they ridiculed me when I dropped a Webkinz tag on the floor. So, as much as I want to tell them "Guess what? I got a new webkinz, the Gray Arabian!" I can't.
Erohippoqueen is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2008, 03:46 PM   #12
Gift Guru

marthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Level 2 

Erohippoqueen -

I remember liking Little People and Barbies long after my friends did and playing in secret with my sister. I realized all I was doing was finding a way to use my imagination! If you feel you have to keep it from your friends (because kids can be cruel), that's fine. But please don't feel embarrassed yourself about loving your webkinz. You are learning about caring for pets, getting jobs to make money to pay for food and furniture and all kinds of other great things! We here at WI will always listen if you want to shout about your new pet. CONGRATS ON YOUR GRAY ARABIAN!!!! How's that?

PS I got a TOCO TOUCAN today and I can't wait to adopt it!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAh! (And I'm way old, by the way, so I can't share that with my husband. Tee hee)
marthaaa is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 03:59 PM   #13
ceedar11
Gifted

Cheekie Cat is a name known to allCheekie Cat is a name known to allCheekie Cat is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by kinzluvr2614
Hi. Ive been a member here at WI for a long time; however, I havent been on the site in about 6 months. You see, like everyone here, I'm obsessed with webkinz. But, towards the middle of this past school year, all my friends lost complete interest with them. I'm not going to lie, I did a little too, but just a little. So, I told my mom I lost interest in Webkinz, and I threw all 23 of them to the side of the bed. A few months later, I started sneaking on the site again, and before I knew it, my obsession once again began. But the last time I had gotten a webkinz was when I got 3 for christmas and oh! I wanted more, because adopting them is the best part! So, today I went by Walgreens and picked up 2 lil kinz. (it felt so great!) My mom has no clue I got them. I hid them in a drawer so no one would notice. But, there's no way I can keep doing that because i can't afford buying these like my mom used to buy them for me...and besides, Walgreens only has about 3 different lil kinz in stock. So, i really want to tell my mom that I like them again, and that I just told her i didnt because I didnt want to be embarrassed, but then my brothers will probably find it and they will make fun of me just like they always do. But my moms cool and i think she maybe wont tell them, but I'm nervous because its like really random...and I dont know! WHAT DO I DO???? PLEASE HELP ME!!!

~THANKS 4 READING!!! p.s. i know this is kinda pathetic but...thanks for helping!

Well, it sounds like you are in a rauther "sticky" situation. Go right out and tell your Mom. YOu can't hide anything form Moms, trust me. If you feel silly for liking Webkinz, it's okay. My sister is a Mom, and has friends who like Webkinz as well as she! I go thru spurts. One day I like them, the next I don't. Usually, if you ask your Mom to keep something private, she ALWAYS listens.
PLEASE tell your Mom right away. She'll be happy to know the TRUTH! I quote: "Always Tell the Truth, the Tryuth will set you FFREE!"

Cheekie Cst

If you need some moral support, give me a PM.

---------- Cheekie Cat added 2 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

P.S. Don't post in Red, Blue, or Purple.

Last edited by Cheekie Cat; 07-11-2008 at 03:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Cheekie Cat is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 05:02 PM   #14

kittykitty43 is an unknown quantity at this point

heres what i say play webkinz and tell your mom my bro teases me all the time i just ignore it!!!cause if you look your bro probablly does stuff is friends think is lame cause mine does!!!!!!
Old 07-11-2008, 06:20 PM   #15
Gifted

kinzluvr2614 is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay! THANKS AGAIN! U ALL R SO NICE AND THOUGHTFUL!!!!!

and Erohippoqueen- its good to hear from someone out there going through the same thing! pm if you wanna talk!
Old 07-11-2008, 06:33 PM   #16
Gift Guru

Jazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud of

I would talk to your mom and just tell her what you told us. You stopped playing but have renewed your interest and would like a few more to play with. As for you brothers, well they are going to tease no matter what. I have five and one in particular would tease for no reason at all. Despite nearly driving me crazy as a kid we are really good friends now but it takes a little growing up to get there sometimes. Now I am the cool Auntie who buys his son Webbies.
Jazicat is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 08:04 PM   #17

hippogirl is on a distinguished road

tell your mom you like webkinz again and ask her to please not mention it o your brothers
Old 07-11-2008, 08:07 PM   #18
Kiss the Hot Italian

bellabean123 has a spectacular aura about

you need to be honest with everyone. You dont want to be a jerk, you need to be yourself. If your friends really love you, they would accept the fact and be friends.
bellabean123 is offline Female
Closed