Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2009, 09:25 AM   #1
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Red face Unanswered: I lost my only egg shoes but I got them back! Thanks for the help everyone!

Ok I was in the trading room putting my egg shoes on, and I got logged out. I logged back in, and my shoes were gone! They weren't on my pet or in my dock! I had two pairs but an error message came saying to log out after a trade(we traded egg shoes for an autumn susnset toque) and instead we sent the items. I got the other item but now my other pair is gone!

UPDATE: Ok, so you know how I sent him his shoes cause I had too and an error came saying An error has interuptted the trade please log out to find your new items. I did that, I got the hat. It turns out he got 2 egg shoes, the one Ganz gave him from the glitch, and the ones I sent him. He sent me back one pair. I'm glad that as least someone out there isn't a scammer! Thanks though everyone!
-wowewe

Last edited by wowewe; 02-27-2009 at 01:15 PM..
wowewe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2009, 10:05 AM   #2
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: I lost my only egg shoes to glitch! I called Ganz!

Wow, good luck getting your shoes back. I sure hope that you are able to.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 10:09 AM   #3
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

I hope you get them back! That's terrible, Especially since they're a collector's item. Maybe Ganz will give them back to you... If not I'm so sorry!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 10:43 AM   #4
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I'm sorry that happened to you - calling Ganz was the right thing to do.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 12:55 PM   #5
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

Be sure you look through all the new dressing feature also, it has about 5 different options of pet dress and the shoes could be in one of the options.
Old 02-27-2009, 12:57 PM   #6
Whew I made it to a
Gift Guru

maynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to all

Wow I hate when a glitch makes you lose something!
Old 02-27-2009, 12:58 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

tippytoedancer will become famous soon enough

Wow,I hope you get them back!
Old 02-27-2009, 01:02 PM   #8

bbstinger will become famous soon enough

I lost my bee t-shirt last week, I still haven't heard from GANZ.

GOOD LUCK!!!
bbstinger is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 01:14 PM   #9
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Smile Re: I lost my only egg shoes but I got them back! Thanks for the help everyone!

View Post Originally Posted by Electrabuzz1
Wow, good luck getting your shoes back. I sure hope that you are able to.
View Post Originally Posted by twilightcrz
I hope you get them back! That's terrible, Especially since they're a collector's item. Maybe Ganz will give them back to you... If not I'm so sorry!
View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
I'm sorry that happened to you - calling Ganz was the right thing to do.
View Post Originally Posted by PinkSlicky
Be sure you look through all the new dressing feature also, it has about 5 different options of pet dress and the shoes could be in one of the options.
View Post Originally Posted by maynardg
Wow I hate when a glitch makes you lose something!
View Post Originally Posted by tippytoedancer
Wow,I hope you get them back!
View Post Originally Posted by bbstinger
I lost my bee t-shirt last week, I still haven't heard from GANZ.

GOOD LUCK!!!
Ok, so you know how I sent him his shoes cause I had too and an error came saying An error has interuptted the trade please log out to find your new items. I did that, I got the hat. It turns out he got 2 egg shoes, the one Ganz gave him from the glitch, and the ones I sent him. He sent me back one pair. I'm glad that as least someone out there isn't a scammer! Thanks though everyone!
-wowewe
wowewe is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 01:15 PM   #10

japanfan97 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I lost my only egg shoes but I got them back! Thanks for the help everyone!

i lost every thing in my brown cows room it had rares psi's but i called ganz explained and i got everything back and they sent me a gift
japanfan97 is offline Female
Closed