Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2008, 09:09 AM   #1
Look world I'm
Gift Guru

marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

Default Unanswered: I lost my Kangaroo's Jeep!!!!!

Ok, I know what to do and it's already been done (contacted GANZ)...But I just gotta vent.....

Thursday, I adopted 2 new webkinz...So I decided to move Veggy Mite (my roo) and his jeep to the "outback" I had created for Mel (my koala)....When I got Veggy Mite to the Back Yard, I went to move the jeep to a better spot and it just plain disappeared.... Went right out to never-never land....I logged out and logged back in... I have checked all the rooms....NOTHING!@!!!

I get so frustrated with these glitches....Just for GANZ to tell you that that don't garranttee (bad sp, I know) that you will be able to play on the site with your items......

I guess what I really wanted to know, is if anyone else has lost their Jeep?
marileemed is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2008, 10:31 AM   #2
Hippos are sooooooo
Gifted

kerili will become famous soon enough

Default Re: I lost my Kangaroo's Jeep!!!!!

i havent lost anything really, but its bound to happen becasue i have 13 webkinz(i know people have alot more, but...). anyways, hope you can get your jeep back.
Old 03-01-2008, 04:32 PM   #3
TheNeuroscientist
Gift Guru

ganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond repute

I've lost a lot of things over the past few months. They usually turn up at random times. I've tried contacting ganz but they just say someone must have hacked the account, even thought I know they didn't.

I feel your pain, and all I can say is keep looking!
ganesha07 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2008, 05:04 PM   #4
CollieGirl0910
Webkinz :)

CollieGirl66 is an unknown quantity at this point

there isn't much i or anyone else can do, but i too have lost a couple of items. It is just another frustrating glitch where hopefully the item comes back.although i never got my items back, you might get yours back
Old 03-01-2008, 05:56 PM   #5
Crazy4horses174
Webkinz :)
Fluffy_stuffs is an unknown quantity at this point

i have lost a bathtub for the black cat but it never came back
Old 03-01-2008, 06:57 PM   #6
Look world I'm
Gift Guru

marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

Thanks guys for listening...and the support....It's just after you have spent the amount of money to specifically get a pet for its specific pet item and then it just dissappears for no reason......But of course, I went out and bought another lilkinz today.
marileemed is offline Female
Old 03-02-2008, 01:56 PM   #7
fergierihanna, 4 mor
Gift Guru

doggyhugga26 is on a distinguished road

I lost my Trading Card 2 Gamer's Garden Bed. I just forgot about it, did not email or anything- I'm sure it probably wouldn't work. I was going to trade it in the GE, too. I lost 13,000 KC in a second- lol.
doggyhugga26 is offline Female
Closed