Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 11:51 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Big Daddy is a jewel in the roughBig Daddy is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: I like WI but the Ghost in the Machine doesn’t like Me!

Help!

Every time I try to post on WI I have this glitch hit that is seriously not funny! I will be in the middle of typing … tedious work for me and suddenly my page will shift elsewhere or my account will log me off (and I mean shut WI totally down) or post only half of my reply or thread I was typing! How is this happening? What can I do to stop it? HELP!! I like WI but the ghost in the machine doesn’t like Me!!

Big Daddy
Big Daddy is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2009, 11:53 AM   #2
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: I like WI but the Ghost in the Machine doesn’t like Me!

Hi Big Daddy, that happens to me all the time too! Misery loves company as they say! I'll be watching to see if you get some good advice on how to correct the problem. It is very frustrating!!!! CJ
Old 01-01-2009, 11:54 AM   #3
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

When you logged in before you made the post did you check the little " Remember Me" Box. If you didn't and took a long time to post it logs you out because it no longer remembers you. Next time when you log in click inside the little box next to " Remember Me" and it should keep you logged in. That is what I do and I never get logged out now. ( Unless I log out on purpose. ) In the picture I circled the "Remember Me" Box I am talking about.
Click the image to open in full size.

( Click on the picture to make it bigger )
Hope that helps!

Last edited by gabbyz2; 01-01-2009 at 12:16 PM..
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 11:56 AM   #4
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

I am so sorry to hear that that is happening to you...it must be very frustrating!

I don't know what could be causing it, but I know you did the right thing by starting a thread about it...hopefully you will have answers soon and if anyone else is having the same truoble, your thread will help them too!

Thanks for posting and good luck!
This certainly explains why we haven't seen you in a while...
Hope the mystery gets solved soon...we've MISSED you!

Shoo Ghostie...SHOOO!
Old 01-01-2009, 02:17 PM   #5
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

When you logged in before you made the post did you check the little " Remember Me" Box. If you didn't and took a long time to post it logs you out because it no longer remembers you. Next time when you log in click inside the little box next to " Remember Me" and it should keep you logged in. That is what I do and I never get logged out now. ( Unless I log out on purpose. ) In the picture I circled the "Remember Me" Box I am talking about.

Hey, thanks Gabby, I will try that too! I've been watching this thread hoping someone would offer a suggestion like this for Big Daddy, so yes indeed their thread is helping me too!!! CJ
Old 01-01-2009, 02:23 PM   #6
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

I have remember me checked -I find I get booted right out of IE- I get a IE has stopped working message and is restarting- I have to sign back in to everything-
elefancy is offline Female
Closed