Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 04:42 PM   #1
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

Question Unanswered: I know someone here can help me!

First off... this is my very first post to WI, ever! So hello to everyone!
I have been a "lurker" for many months, just always looking around and reading everything.
Today, howere, I find that I'm in need to all the brilliant people out there to help me with this problem.

My daughter adopted a Lil Kinz St. Benard today. We got the money into her account okay, but the Webkinz site decided to place her new pet smack dab into the middle of her garden (which has 100 plants... hence NO ROOM for a pet to walk anwhere!) She has been locked out of accessing her garden, and can not access her St. Benard to move it around, see it, or anything. The welcome gift is in her doc, and his picture shows up in the My Pets section, but we can't move this new pet at all or get into the room (garden) we are assuming Webkinz put it into. We can't use the Map feature either to make it "jump" to another room.

Any suggestions on how to get into our garden (all those wonderful crops were due for harvesting in two days!) and how to get her new Lil Kinz St. Benard (which she named "Helper" out of that garden???

Any suggestions and tips would be so appreciated! Thanks in advance everyone, and HELLO! I'm glad to join you all at this WI family!
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2008, 04:57 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
momtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to all

Default Re: I know someone here can help me!

You might try contacting Customer Support. Go to http://www.webkinz.com and click on Customer Support. From there you will see an item that says: I Have Something Stuck! Click on that and then click on the item that says: My Pet is Stuck in the Room Fill out the form provided, making sure you use the name you signed up with and the birthday (in DD/MM/YYYY order) on the account. Hopefully once you do that, Ganz will get it fixed for you. Good Luck!
momtofaye is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 05:05 PM   #3

Pegasuslover1 is on a distinguished road

im sorry I have no idea how to fix your problem except for contacting ganz. I really wish i could be more of a help!
Pegasuslover1 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 05:11 PM   #4
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

maybe if she went with another pet to take away some plants then try to move it. if not go with momtofaye and her advice. Welcome to WI !!! if you ever need any help with anything on the site feel free to ask me. hope your Lil' out okay!
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 10-05-2008, 05:17 PM   #5
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

since it's sunday and you can't get ahold of ganz today, i would try digging up some plants to allow the pet to walk. or, can you change rooms with the pet?
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 05:24 PM   #6
I ♥ rainbows &

dancestar is on a distinguished road

That's very unusual, I've never heard that happen to anyone before. I'm sorry I can't help much, but I would contact ganz and see what they can do. I would keep trying, maybe if you change it to a different pet and try and get into the room?? I'm not sure. I'm very sorry to hear this bad news. but on a happier note WELCOME TO WEBKINZINSIDER!! This is a great site and everyone is quite helpful!
Old 10-05-2008, 05:29 PM   #7
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

I believe you can edit the strawberries or what ever produce is growing by clicking on it an placing it in your dock in order to create a path for that pet to get out of the field. Its always a good idea to keep rooms @ 75% to 80% filled to avoid these hassles. I hope this helps.
lauraanne is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 05:32 PM   #8
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

there isnt anything you can do but take your crops out. sorry. i feel your pain. that happened to me before too. oh, and welcome to Webkinz Insider!
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 05:50 PM   #9

lgr626 will become famous soon enough

My daughter had a similar problem once and when I e-mailed Ganz, they told me they had some sort of "clean up" that they did during nightly maintenance that was supposed to remove stuck pets and objects from doorways. If you have an object stuck in a room, you have to e-mail them and tell them the name of the item and what room it is stuck in and they will get it out. It may take 24 hours or so but they've fixed this kind of thing twice for me. Hope this helps.
Old 10-05-2008, 06:08 PM   #10
nettne

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: I know someone here can help me!

View Post Originally Posted by lgr626
My daughter had a similar problem once and when I e-mailed Ganz, they told me they had some sort of "clean up" that they did during nightly maintenance that was supposed to remove stuck pets and objects from doorways. If you have an object stuck in a room, you have to e-mail them and tell them the name of the item and what room it is stuck in and they will get it out. It may take 24 hours or so but they've fixed this kind of thing twice for me. Hope this helps.
this is the best advice. I would have gave the same . Also when you put things into your rooms you should have a clear path thru it and at least 2 sides of and animated object and to all doorways. but when you adopt pets after 10th they can wind up in the strangest places. I read a post about this a few moths back & someones pet wound up on the potty so you may need to make another garden. I had to separate mine so I made them into mazes that my pet can ride thru without stopping - I have a garden for each fruit & veggie, but I had to keep each door clear.
nettne is offline Female
Closed