Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2009, 01:15 PM   #1
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Question Unanswered: I know this is kind of a stupid question, but...

(stupid question, I know)

Where can I find those "Amerikinz Idol" competitions on the forums?? I've looked and I can't find any... know where I can find them? ???

Thanks!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2009, 01:20 PM   #2
lorkinzfun
Gift Guru

lorkinz has disabled reputation

Default Re: I know this is kind of a stupid question, but...

Not a stupid question at all. I wish I could help you on this but I have no idea either
lorkinz is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 01:22 PM   #3
Graphic Making
Gift Guru

tinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talent

They are usually in the "Member Contests for Food" section. If they aren't there, than no one is hosting any. Don't worry, it isn't a stupid question at all
tinkrulz is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 01:24 PM   #4
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

I think this is the one you are looking for http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...z-idol-473990/

But if you search this section there is other stuff related Good luck and happy winnings:
Member Contests for Food - WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 01:27 PM   #5
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

thanks! I found the "Amerikinz Idol" and entered!! Rep for you all!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 02-27-2009, 01:28 PM   #6
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

It's not a stupid question
They are usually on the member omtestsfor food section and if they are nt in there they are just under the contests page
muzicfreak is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 03:19 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Hmmmm, I wish I could help, I'm really not sure.

I think I went in one of those once, in 2008. xD Maybe it's in the contest sections...
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Closed