Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 10:25 PM   #1
furbyamy
Webkinz :)

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: I keep losing half the screen in Webkinz

Hi Everyone,
How is everyone doing? I'm having a terrible time trying to figure out what is wrong with my settings. The screen shows up just fine, until I hit the Login button on the front of the website. Then it opens another window, but then I lose half the screen. Like I lose scroll bars, and so I can't scroll to the bottom of the page.
I guess it might be a problem with the browser setting, but don't really understand all this. If I use Mozilla, yes, I lose the scroll bars, but I do see the taskbar. If I use IE, I lose the taskbar and the scroll bars. So, like parts of my dock items with my food and everything else is cut off.

Thanks,
Amy
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2010, 10:31 PM   #2

frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: I keep losing half the screen in Webkinz

Ah yes, I know this problem it happened to me before. If you can see the percentage adjustment setting option (it should be on the lower right hand side of the screen) I would adjust that to as low as you need to to make webkinz fit the screen.
If that doesn't work try clicking this link:: http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/faq_technical.html :: choosing the "I can't see everything; some things are cut off on the bottim" option. The answers there should help, if what I recommended didn't.
Hope this helped!
frog009 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2010, 11:14 PM   #3

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

I have the same problem with firefox, on more than one computer. Unfortunately firefox doesn't have the adjustment settings in the corner the way that IE does. I have been looking for a fix for this for a LONG time and haven't found one. Their suggestions are for screens that are at a too low resolution. My resolution is fine.
Old 01-28-2010, 07:41 AM   #4
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Hi there!
I had this problem on a PC, and the way to fix it is at the bar at the top that says "file," "edit," and things like that. Under one of those (I forgot which one, sorry, it may be "view"), select the option that says "Full screen." It will blow up the page to fill your entire screen. It also lists a shortcut key for you to do this faster.

On a Mac, try this link:
http://66.48.69.102/loader4.php?go=l...ser&aol=0&fs=0

Good luck! I hope I helped!

UPDATE: I found the correct selection for PCs. You can press the F11 shortcut key or select "view" up at the top and select the Full Screen option at the bottom of the drop menu.

Last edited by Kayfookey; 01-28-2010 at 07:46 AM..
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 08:21 PM   #5

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

That doesn't work with Firefox. When you maximize the window the Webkinz screen is still shifted up and to the left and the rest is just green.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgUntitled.jpg (219.8 KB, 4 views)
Closed