Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2008, 10:37 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

CootieQueen97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I keep getting logged out!

It happens to me alot,i told my dad(computer geek) and he told me webkinz world is having issues on their server.just tell them or koh back on!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2008, 10:38 AM   #12
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

It's happening to me, also.
It's REALLY annoying! I just don't play the games anymore.

And whenever I click on a POTM ribbon it also logs me out. I give up.
Livi is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 10:40 AM   #13
I like to eat

crocodile123 is on a distinguished road

Yea, in the middle of somthing it kicks you off!
crocodile123 is offline Male
Old 11-02-2008, 11:43 AM   #14
Gift Guru

nanastheone is a splendid one to beholdnanastheone is a splendid one to beholdnanastheone is a splendid one to beholdnanastheone is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Yes, I have been logged out and my computer has crashed a number of times since they did the maintenance on Thursday. The most frustrating problem is that when I'm playing Goober's lab, each time I approach the $200 KC amount, everything freezes up, then I get thrown out of WW. I hope this gets fixed soon.
nanastheone is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 11:48 AM   #15
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by nanastheone
Yes, I have been logged out and my computer has crashed a number of times since they did the maintenance on Thursday. The most frustrating problem is that when I'm playing Goober's lab, each time I approach the $200 KC amount, everything freezes up, then I get thrown out of WW. I hope this gets fixed soon.
I posted a link to another thread earlier where we talk about this problem. You need to see how often you're getting kicked out (for me it's every 10 minutes). Then "x" out of your game before the next 10 minute kick out. Or else play shorter games. I know it stinks. I lost thousands in October.
Old 11-02-2008, 12:30 PM   #16
eigram
Gift Trainee

Eigram has a spectacular aura aboutEigram has a spectacular aura about

This has been going on for weeks now and I'm really getting sick of it! It keeps kicking me out while I'm right in the middle of stuff -- once I was on level 4 of Get Eleven! arrgghhh!
Old 11-02-2008, 12:32 PM   #17
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

it happened to me right after i completed level 3 kinzpost sorter. i didn't get my $350kc. boooo
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 12:34 PM   #18
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

Yes, it is ahppening to me alot! Yetserday, whenever I clicked on the POTM ribbob flying across the screen, it logs you out. Here are some other thigns today that have happened to me and made me log out unexpeditdly.

~whenever I'm trading and I'm about to maake the deal
~whenever I'm gardening...and I dont get my food back!
~when I'm playing at the Job Employment place
~hunting for jems
~buying at the W shop
~and going to my rooms
speedieblonde is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 12:35 PM   #19
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Yes was having a really great game of smoothie mooves then poof blue screen. So I know your pain. Hopefully they will have it fixed soon. I also keep getting a lot of Please Wait..... I get some form of interuption about every 10 minutes.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 12:38 PM   #20
staceyd
tinkerbell520 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's been happening to me also! I can get into the Clubhouse and start playing a game with a friend and all of a sudden I get reset or booted! It's so annoying! They had better fix it ASAP!
Closed