Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2008, 04:37 PM   #1
furbyamy
Webkinz :)

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: I keep getting logged out

Is anyone else having problems with Webkinz not working right at the moment? I keep getting kicked out of the site when trying to do things like feed my pet, after finishing a game and it doesn't give me my money I just earned and comes up with a message saying,
sorry, can't connect to Webkinz and that I'll be logged out.
:ppony:
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2008, 04:40 PM   #2

crazyduck530 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I keep getting logged out

It's happening to just about everyone today I think. I can't even get past the green log in screen

View Post Originally Posted by Amyloveswebkinz
Is anyone else having problems with Webkinz not working right at the moment? I keep getting kicked out of the site when trying to do things like feed my pet, after finishing a game and it doesn't give me my money I just earned and comes up with a message saying,
sorry, can't connect to Webkinz and that I'll be logged out.
:ppony:
Old 05-29-2008, 04:43 PM   #3
LovePuppy101

It is currently working for me, I don't really know, hmm....almost everyone except me has gotton stuck. It might just be your computer....I don't really know. You should probably shut down your whole computer, wait a couple minutes, the turn on your computer, and try to log on to WW. I hope this works!
Old 05-29-2008, 04:46 PM   #4

diamond0203 is a jewel in the roughdiamond0203 is a jewel in the rough

It was working fine for me all day. Within the past hour I am also getting logged out. When I am able to get in everything is very s-l-o-w. I am constantly getting the waiting on the screen. I was logged out in the middle of Balloon Dartz and lost my remaining dartz also.
diamond0203 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2008, 04:55 PM   #5
Dannon01
Gift Trainee
Anunimouslee is an unknown quantity at this point

Been happening to me also within the last couple of hours. Kept loggin me out of dartz and when I would go back in, it said I did it. So I shut down, did something else, and it did the same thing now when I Tried Panda Dartz, so I guess the site has some issues now. Will force me to go do some housework. Boohoo! . This gives me time to get cuaght up on all the new postings though, which is lots better than housework - lol. Oh, and I cleaned computer cache and all that good stuff so I know it's not me and my computer.
Old 05-29-2008, 04:57 PM   #6
PhotoFan

PhotoFan is an unknown quantity at this point

Yup, WW is ***** today! Lots of please wait messages, logging us out, activities not loading, and the tournament arena is jacked up. I'm not getting the kinzcash I earned.
Old 05-29-2008, 04:59 PM   #7
weatherkari~~karik95
Gifted

karik is on a distinguished road

Could it be because the URL thing of the webkinz screen has a different name? Did anyone notice that?
karik is offline Female
Old 05-29-2008, 05:00 PM   #8

diamond0203 is a jewel in the roughdiamond0203 is a jewel in the rough

Same here I have to clean out no only cache but cookies and history ever 6 hours of so or I can't even log into WW. Thats every day not just today.

Housework will always be there later....better to stay here and gab. LOL
diamond0203 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2008, 05:00 PM   #9
mmouse24 is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried twice, got to throw one dart and was logged out. When I logged back, it wouldn't let me play anymore and didn't give me what I already did win. I also got logged on in the forest and lost what I earned there. I couldn't wait to get home to play webkinz and frustrated now that all this happens. Gotta love this when it happens !?
Old 05-29-2008, 05:01 PM   #10
tesscow
Gift Guru

TessCow is the cats pajamas!TessCow is the cats pajamas!TessCow is the cats pajamas!TessCow is the cats pajamas!TessCow is the cats pajamas!TessCow is the cats pajamas!

Yup, same here... Please wait..... Please wait...... Please wait...

Thought it was a fluke during my Balloon Dartz, but then it froze when I went in for my Charm Forest search. It froze on the egg just as it was about to open! So that's it, lost my turn. Grrr....I only need one more to complete the dining set and Tiara. Oh well.....

Maybe they are adding the prizes for the "Red Tag" codes!
TessCow is offline Female
Closed