Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2008, 04:47 AM   #41
Webkinz :)
Mumsie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I Keep Getting Kicked OFF!!! Anyone else having this problem?????

It is SOOOOO frustrating! I did manage to get a few hours last night where I was able to do things on my sites and those of a family member who is away on vacation (I'm Webkinz-sitting!) but then it got so if I tried ANYTHING it would freeze up. "Please Wait" "Please Wait" "Please Wait" "Please Wait" "Please Wait" "Please Wait".... Went to bed hoping that things would be better in the morning -NOT! If anything, it is worse. I get ONE turn at the Wishing Well, ONE try at finding a Star, etc. etc. And of course, if you log off and then log back in, you can't redo anything because it will tell you you already had your turn... I definitely would NOT try to log anything new in today. And what is particularly frustrating is that I have only a limited time to try to keep things caught up as I have to leave for work by 7.

Like a few others mentioned, when I go to Daily Activities I get a blank page. When this happens (and it HAS happened before to me), I've found you can get to the Wishing Well and the Wheel of Wow by going to them through the Arcade. But that doesn't help when it freezes up after one try.

When you figure out how much $$$ we all have put into getting our Webkinz and all the related items we've purchased, it is ridiculous the problems we've been having on our sites. I think GANZ should give everyone a prize package to recompense us for all we've lost due to THEIR messing things up!

I sure hope that by the time I get home from work today that they have the sites working again. Sure would HATE losing out AGAIN on the daily specials, etc. What a time for everything to mess up - the weekends are generally my best time to do things on my Webkinz sites....

Color me UNHAPPY.
Mumsie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2008, 05:34 AM   #42
furrypalthesecond

webkinzfanatic3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm having the same difficulties!!!!!
Every single thing I do it won't let me on!!!!!
Even when I'm trying to buy something it logs me off right away!

Last edited by webkinzfanatic3; 07-11-2008 at 05:38 AM..
webkinzfanatic3 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 05:46 AM   #43
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Good morning!

Just wanted to update everyone, (though it's probably to early in the morning for anyone to actually be reading this....)

My account is working perfectly this morning--glitch free, and quite speedy.

Hope the same is true for everyone else.

Ooooops: I wanted to add this, too: The e-store items I purchased last night, and tried to log in, were in my dock when I logged on this morning.

Last edited by luvwebbies; 07-11-2008 at 05:59 AM.. Reason: additional information.
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 05:58 AM   #44

Leahplays is an unknown quantity at this point

my account was heving issues early this morning but now is working great- i was even able to adopt 2 new pets (one pet of the month) with no issues.....
Leahplays is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 08:14 AM   #45
Gifted

allton will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by cgrumpyme
Everytime I get on Webkinz and do ANYTHING, it kicks me off. I can love my pet, do a job, answer a quizzies question, charm forest, artes, anything and then it says PLEASE WAIT, then it kicks me off and I don't get the points!!! I can rake my garden, but when I go to harvest it kicks me off. I have lost several hundred points on my accounts.
When I go to love my pet and it kicks me off, I can go back and it is showing it not done. But if I do a job or artes or quizzy's it shows it as done and still doesn't give me my points.
UGH!!!!!:w allbash:
Is anyone else having this problem?????
I share your frustration! However; when I eventually logged out and logged back whatever I had tried to do was completed. (I spent one hour and ten minutes last night emptying my safe, removing it and placing the items in a wardrobe - just for one trade!!)

On a positive note - Alyssa's challenge is very cool!! Hopefully everything will be fixed soon.

PS I am also having problems with my browser crashing so I thought the WW was my computer not the site. Thank you for this post!!
Old 07-11-2008, 08:17 AM   #46
hi:)
Gifted

brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!

i still cant even get on! so i dont have to worry about gettin kicked off
brownpig is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 08:43 AM   #47
sbnuthatch

sbnuthatch will become famous soon enough

I ditto everyone's complaint. This morning I logged in via http://mci2.webkinz.com//////////lo...ser&aol The address worked so I did my jobs on 3 accounts, checked Arte's then logged out. I really want to adopt our new toucan and croc but will wait.--SB
sbnuthatch is offline Female
Closed