Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 03:03 PM   #1
hely03
Webkinz :)

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

Default Answered: I keep getting high score in Wacky Zingoz Extreme and it doesn't count :(

Main page says record score is 4999, and I get over 5000 all the time and it gives me this error:
Click the image to open in full size.

sorry it means that I sent my score but I don't get my KC at all, when I score lower I get my KC

Last edited by HelyM; 06-04-2010 at 03:03 PM..
Best Answer - Posted by DragonsFly
That is no fun. I know Ganz has set limits to what they think someone playing the game without cheating can get. If you exceed those limits they don't give you the KC. What they don't seem to take into account is some people are really good at some games and can legitimately beat the limit.

I don't think there is anything you can do other than complain to Ganz and try and get the limit raised or keep your game under the limit to get the KC...
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2010, 03:06 PM   #2
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Re: I keep getting high score in Wacky Zingoz Extreme and it doesn't count :(

Whoa, that's weird. I think it's because that the limit of the game is 4,999 points. So, you can only score that much or less.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 03:08 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber
Default Re: I keep getting high score in Wacky Zingoz Extreme and it doesn't count :(

That is no fun. I know Ganz has set limits to what they think someone playing the game without cheating can get. If you exceed those limits they don't give you the KC. What they don't seem to take into account is some people are really good at some games and can legitimately beat the limit.

I don't think there is anything you can do other than complain to Ganz and try and get the limit raised or keep your game under the limit to get the KC...
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 03:13 PM   #4
hely03

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

Oh wow that really stinks, my highest score is over 6K and it's very legitimate, it's not fair
(by getting over 1,200 every hit, very lucky)

Now I just can't play my favorite game because of the new high score table rule

Last edited by HelyM; 06-04-2010 at 03:13 PM..
Old 06-04-2010, 03:31 PM   #5
uvs her modeling

envisiondance has a spectacular aura about

Hmmm.... this is weird. I think that if your score exceeds 4,999 points, then it doesn't say anything... sorry that it happened!
envisiondance is offline Female
Old 06-05-2010, 12:29 PM   #6
kittycat42587

LolCat72 is on a distinguished road

You can't get more than 1000 KinzCash on one game.
LolCat72 is offline Female
Old 06-05-2010, 12:31 PM   #7
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by DragonsFly

DragonsFly is right
catspaws is offline Female
Old 06-05-2010, 12:34 PM   #8
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

That stinks.
lego is offline Female
Old 06-05-2010, 12:40 PM   #9
hat's up Buttercup?

Syd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant future

Default [langtitle=de]Re: I keep getting high score in Wacky Zingoz Extreme and it doesn't count :([/langtitle]

Yuck. You should complain to Ganz. :/
Syd! is offline Female
Old 06-05-2010, 12:50 PM   #10
I <3 cookies!

delileh will become famous soon enough

Wow, you do REALLY goood. I would hate not getting the Kinzcash. You should ask for them to raise the amount.
delileh is offline Female
Closed