Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2009, 03:18 AM   #21
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: i just want to warn people not to buy the wallpaper ....

no its not there yet. im not gonna call them for this. they tend to not like if you call a lot and this is a 'pick your battle' call for me. i called them about my easter basket and you are right, the form you send in they tell you to call anyway............... the form i was speaking of is the one in game form from the paper. thanks for the suggestion thought meow.!!!
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2009, 05:39 AM   #22
webkins4me is on a distinguished road

Smile New water theme

View Post Originally Posted by catsinparadise
Hopefully it is just a glitch and your wallpaper will show up when it's fixed. But thanks for the warning. I will wait.
Talked to Webkinz on Mon and they told me that when they get it fixed the wallpaper should show up on the wall and the second one, if you bought a scond one like i did should show up in your dock, but untill then we;ll have to wait and see.:bokbok:
Old 08-27-2009, 05:42 AM   #23
webkins4me is on a distinguished road

I am having problems with the Jellybeam Challenge and asked Webkinz about that when I weas on the phone and guess what ? They're working on it also, is anyone else having problems seeing the bottom if your screen , you can see your pet but you can't change it or see your phone or anything else PLEASE let me know if anyone else is having this problem.

Thanks
Old 08-27-2009, 05:43 AM   #24
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

welll hot diggity webkins4me!!! thats great news, so ill get my second one after all. thank you so much for informing us of this!
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 08-27-2009, 05:43 AM   #25
i wish i was a

i havent had that problem today. i will watch for theat tomorrow and let you know here if i have the probelm
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 08-27-2009, 05:59 AM   #26

mlh918 will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Re: i just want to warn people not to buy the wallpaper ....

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Has anyone reported this problem to Ganz? They can't fix it if they don't know about it.
I reported it last week to Ganz by phone. They said it is a glitch on their end and they are working on it. They said when the problem is fixed, the wallpaper would show up on it's own. Unfortunately I bought it and tried to put it in immediately as soon as it appeared on WW. I usually wait on new stuff, but for some silly reason I didn't his time.
mlh918 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2009, 09:35 AM   #27
Lil Kinz

jollie77 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know how you all feel it is disturbng to me that they are getting the deluxe and aren't even perfecting the older version of webkinz... My computer isn't the problem !!!!! It is like the fairy game I think sap is all they show in there?????
jollie77 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2009, 10:30 AM   #28
<333

bluedogfrog swims in greatness
bluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatness

it worked for me, but hopefully it will be cleared up for everyone else
bluedogfrog is offline Female
Closed