Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2009, 11:37 AM   #11
piggy4me2
Webkinz :)
collielvr is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: i just want to warn people not to buy the wallpaper ....

I only have the new under the sea items on one of my two accounts and when i bought some and sent it to the other account the stuff first was there, and then i put it in a room and it disappeared. The next time i sent some it disappeared in the kinz post...I hope it all comes back !!!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2009, 12:37 PM   #12
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Has anyone reported this problem to Ganz? They can't fix it if they don't know about it.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-25-2009, 12:45 PM   #13
uvs Tug her horse

browndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to behold

Hm.. That must be a pain... I own a Manatee but of course my friend gave it to me. Because her brother thinks webkinz is stupid...
browndoglover12 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2009, 01:53 PM   #14
uvs Bieber Fever and

neon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud of

I bought it, i put it in, when it didn't work, i thought i bought the wrong one, so i tried again, nothing, I used almost 1000 dollars, xD
neon♥green is offline Female
Old 08-25-2009, 07:07 PM   #15
my dogs likes to eat

stripey190 will become famous soon enough

thank you for warning
stripey190 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2009, 11:04 PM   #16
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

It has to be a server issue- like so many others. I am so sorry my friend that your wallpaper isn't showing up! I can imagine your disappointment and then frustration!

I hope that when the glitch is fixed it will just show up- or hopefully after maintanence.

HUGS!!!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 08-26-2009, 12:06 AM   #17
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

thanks meow................ i hope it shows up when it is fixed too. because then illlonly be out 150kc..............

and yes i notified ganz with the form. no reply yet. i have not called yet because it is only 150kc if i get the wallpaper to show up so it would not be a big issue to bug them about yet.............but as i said they dont have to be notified because the creative director gets ahold of justin each and every time he dislikes a story on the front page of wi......... so they read it. and correct the story when it suits their needs or whims. they cant have it both ways.................... claim they know nothing but then know everything enough to want it corrected......................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 08-26-2009, 07:27 PM   #18
ebbies Rock!
Gift Guru

aussierocky will become famous soon enough

I am so sorry you are having this problem. Hopefully when Ganz gets the glitch fixed, your wallpaper will show back up in your dock.
aussierocky is offline Female
Old 08-26-2009, 07:37 PM   #19
143 means I love you

adorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonder

I hope the glitch gets fixed soon!!!
adorablegirl7 is offline Female
Old 08-26-2009, 08:39 PM   #20
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

Any news today? I'm hoping that if you got to log in it showed up. If it doesn't I would call them instead of messing with the form. The last time something did not show up when it was supposed to (the basket) we filled out the form and were sent a message saying we had to call becuase of the type of issue. I think yours falls along those lines.
meowsrus is offline Female
Closed