Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 12:50 AM   #1
Sweetiehart
Webkinz :)
robncynnie is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: I just need to vent about my missing items...

When I adopted my new Polar Bear the other day, my adoption gifts included the amethyst geode and the golden safe. I think those are both pretty rare, so I wanted to put them in a room that I have just for extra furniture and pet specific items. While I was placing the first gift (the safe), WW locked up on my and gave me the "we cannot connect to WW at this time, you will now be logged out message". I immediately logged back in and both the safe and the geode (which I hadn't moved from my dock) were missing. This also happened to me once before when I adopted the Black Bear and recieved the pet specific cave bed.

My biggest peeve is that when you go to the customer service page the only explaination given is that someone must have hacked into your account. I understand that glitches happen and Ganz does not have the manpower to investigate and fix every account that is affected by a random glitch. But, at least be honest - I mean by saying that the ONLY way your stuff could be missing is if you were careless and let your password be stolen, they are putting all the blame on the customer and not taking responsibility for what is obviously an error in thier system. I am not careless with my password. My family only has one webkinz account (my daughters) and she doesn't even know the password! Also, how could someone hack into the system and steal my items in the 12 seconds it took me to log back in. Obviously it is frustrating to lose things, but to then basically be told that it was my own fault (when it clearly wasn't) is just petty.

Has anyone else had this happen? Is there a way to avoid it?

My newest adoption - Nanuk , and my latest fantastic find waiting to be adopted :gor:.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2008, 01:07 AM   #2
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: I just need to vent about my missing items...

A lot of people have brought up this issue tonight and, I agree that something needs to be done about it. I just adopted my black cat yesterday and I intended to adopt my new easter duck I had bought today but I'm not going to try to atempt adopting it til my account is fixed. All of my Items are missing as well. I hope we all get our items back and, soon.
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 01:50 AM   #3
PrincessJulieLynn
Gifted

JulieLynn is on a distinguished road

I didn't even GET the adoption, welcome, and rare item when I adopted my white terrier. AND Princess Lulu is gender confused I got an email about from support and they don't even read the info I sent them. They think everyone writing them has stuck accounts... well mine isn't stuck but I filled out the form anyways. When they call to talk about my 'stuck' account I am going to tell them what's really wrong and get em to fix it or give me a new white terrier code! I am so disapointed with Webkinz, Princess Lulu is my first pet and I've bearly been on Webkinz a week and I already have so many problems.
Old 01-17-2008, 09:23 AM   #4
Sweetiehart
robncynnie is an unknown quantity at this point

So maybe Ganz is just having issues with the adoption process? I thought this was something that was going on over the holidays but they fixed it. Well, it is good to know that I am not the only one with this sort of problem, not that I am glad anyone else is having problems . I guess I will just hold off on adoptions for awhile. I have a black and white cow that I am waiting until Feb. to adopt - but I also have a Cheeky Monkey, a Googles, a Love Frog, and I am so excited that I found a retired Gorilla! So they are just going to have to sit and wait a little while.
Old 01-17-2008, 09:37 AM   #5
Gifted
animals51 is on a distinguished road

I also lost some items for the series 2 cards. I sent them to my daughter' account. When I sent them an error message came up "invalid items". Poof there gone!
Old 01-17-2008, 09:43 AM   #6
abitagirl
Gifted

abitagirl is on a distinguished road

The Entire Contents Of My Dock Went Missing This Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Had Extra Exclusives And Rare Items+tons Of Food And Coupons!
Old 01-17-2008, 07:29 PM   #7
66soccer66

66lynne66 is on a distinguished road

all my rare items are missing including my favorite luxury hot tub!
Old 01-18-2008, 06:56 AM   #8
Lil Kinz
sse02 is an unknown quantity at this point

All of my items are missing as well - and my rooms are completely empty. I *know* my password has not been given out. And when trying to shop for food at the W shop, I realize it's empty - I can't even buy food to feed my monkey!!
Old 01-18-2008, 07:03 AM   #9
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Try clearing your cache and logging back in.

When you get the "Please wait.........." or the "logging you out..." balloon, go to the Log out button right away. When the "Do you want to log out?" box comes up, click it.

I know this won't help for the things you've already lost, but try it in future.
Old 01-18-2008, 08:54 AM   #10

Playgr0undPrincess is an unknown quantity at this point

So sorry to hear about everyones missing items. I have not been able to log in to WW for the past 2 days because I have been away, but hopefully when I get home later all will be there.

A while back I bought a Humvee from the Curio Shop and when I went to put it into my room I got disconnected. I logged back in and it was gone! I sent an email to Ganz but got no response. I never saw the Humvee again! Fortunately this has not happened since, but I do understand how upsetting it is when it happens.

I hope your items return!
Closed