Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 10:50 AM   #11
I'm waddle
Webkinz :)

waddlewebkinz is just really nicewaddlewebkinz is just really nice

Default Re: I just dont understand! Why would you even do this?

People do that because you have to vote to view the results. But thay made it so they have to do that. I don't think it's fair because what if you don't have an answer and they have it on there. Most likely someone is going to pick it. So just pick that option.
waddlewebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2009, 04:31 PM   #12

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by ouscream
They add that option so the poll creater can veiw the results of their poll without having to vote.

If you are asking for help, you don't want to offer advice to yourself because you're the one who needs adivce from others. WI's system allows you to vote, then view results. So the person clicks the option "___ only" as their vote to see the results.
Right, but my point is the opposite. People shouldnt vote that, and if they think someone will, they should make a "I dont know" option.

I think they should post their opinion! Not just get on someone nerves.
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 01-19-2009, 07:50 PM   #13

computeradmit is just really nicecomputeradmit is just really nice

its a long story
computeradmit is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 08:57 PM   #14

13nattjo has disabled reputation

i think that option is a bad idea alos.... it is just not right with any poll no matter what it is.... that is my opinion about it!
13nattjo is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 09:14 PM   #15
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Maybe they don't like any of the other options on that poll, so they click that just to view the results...
Old 01-19-2009, 09:16 PM   #16

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
Maybe they don't like any of the other options on that poll, so they click that just to view the results...
Yea, but they dont read the option. "_______ ONLY!"
Old 01-19-2009, 09:19 PM   #17
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by birthdayman98
I see polls that have some options, and an option that says "_______ ONLY" and the blank is the maker of the poll. After I cast my vote, I see that the ____ ONLY has more than 1 vote! Why we people do that?

When I make a poll, I dont give that "birthdayman98 ONLY" option!

I really dont think that option should be allowed, and if it still is, please stop voting it if you are not that person.

Thank you.
That way they can do the poll without skewing the results with their bias. If they put the first vote in, it may well influence other's votes. If they vote a 'spoiled ballot' so to speak, the results will be more accurate without them knowing which way the person stands on an issue I NEVER touch that one that is meant for the thread Author. I think that is rude and inconsiderate.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 09:22 PM   #18

tatieboo14 is on a distinguished road

Me to because I hate it when that happens to me because it means that people don't care enough to think of their answer
tatieboo14 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 09:22 PM   #19

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
That way they can do the poll without skewing the results with their bias. If they put the first vote in, it may well influence other's votes. If they vote a 'spoiled ballot' so to speak, the results will be more accurate without them knowing which way the person stands on an issue I NEVER touch that one that is meant for the thread Author. I think that is rude and inconsiderate.
Yup! I dont touch it either, and like you said, it affects the other options, and there percentages.

Rep!
Old 01-19-2009, 09:26 PM   #20
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Like Dixie said, I do think it is very rude when someone votes that option and they are not the maker of the poll. They have to respect that the creator of the poll does not want people to touch it. I find it not nice at all when members vote that option. It's there for a reason and I stay away from it.
Closed