Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2011, 02:15 PM   #1
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Default Answered: I just don't get it even after reading other threads: Valentine Gift

Okay, I understand what the gift is. I have looked at my dock, I have clicked on clothing in my dock and its no where to be found. I went to the dress my pet section in my room, nothing to be found. Can someone show pictures of how we are to use this valentine gift? I dont' get it at all.

I have logged in and logged back out...my dock still has nothing in it. I saw a white piece of paper with red marks on it and dragged it to my room. It disappeared. I only have 13 items in my dock and all 13 are there and nothing extra is in the dock. Nothing in the clothing section, nothing in the room.

Last edited by Tula; 02-14-2011 at 02:22 PM..
Tula is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by FIA
You could fill out the 'I Have Something Stuck" form. If the item is anywhere on your account, someone at Ganz will stick it in your dock. This form is great for "lost" items. They don't have to be "stuck".

--> Webkinz

Don't use the "Something Missing" option. There's no help there.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2011, 02:23 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Default Re: I just don't get it even after reading other threads: Valentine Gift

I just tried the face paint and it goes on glasses.
Click the image to open in full size.
Aikou is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 02:23 PM   #3
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: I just don't get it even after reading other threads: Valentine Gift

it's face paint for your pet. i would check the pet you were using when you dropped it into your room.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 02:25 PM   #4
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

I have done all of this and nothing, I do not have that paper anymore and its not showing up in my dress section like yours. Its not in my dock so I can't even drag it to the section either. I know what it is, but its disappeared. Also I have not changed pets at all since I dragged it into my room.
Tula is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 02:27 PM   #5
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

It's mixed in with the Objects in my dock.

So annoying..I couldn't find it either!
Old 02-14-2011, 02:28 PM   #6
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Its not mixed into the objects in my dock either, I have looked at all thirteen items in my dock its not there. I have also clicked on each category of the dock and its not there either. I guess mine is gone for sure.
Tula is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 02:34 PM   #7
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

You could fill out the 'I Have Something Stuck" form. If the item is anywhere on your account, someone at Ganz will stick it in your dock. This form is great for "lost" items. They don't have to be "stuck".

--> Webkinz

FIA is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 02:34 PM   #8
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Was there another pet in the room when you dropped it into your pet's room, possibly it could have landed on him/her? I'd check your other pets and if still nothing call Ganz.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 02:48 PM   #9
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
Was there another pet in the room when you dropped it into your pet's room, possibly it could have landed on him/her? I'd check your other pets and if still nothing call Ganz.
I was so hoping this was going to be the issue, but unfortunately none of the other pets have it. It was a very wise suggestion though.

I have no choice but to just contact Ganz. Thank you all for your help. I think my item just didn't go to the dock like it was supposed to and really...I think there should have been some sort of instructions with this gift because the chances of things going wrong are there...and in my case its not fixable by me.

View Post Originally Posted by FIA

--> Webkinz

Yep this is the course of action I have taken thanks.
Tula is offline Female
Closed