Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2008, 02:10 AM   #81
froschak
Gift Guru

froschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: I hope someone knows the answer to this! I am such a dum dum! Please help!

View Post Originally Posted by mommaluvsmush
Confession time:

I was at the mall with my family on a quest to buy my daughter some basketball shoes when I peeled off from the rest of the group to "go to the bathroom" at the restroom right by Limited Too....LOL
So I scurry into the bathroom , hop into the handicapped stall (more room to maneuver, dontcha know) and start opening the 15 figurines I just bought. I removed the figurines and codes, labeled the code slips and stashed them in an envelope in my purse; the figurines went into the bottom of a bag of soaps from Bath and Body Works.

You should have SEEN the looks on the ladies' faces who were in there when i emerged from the stall, giant bag of packaging in hand, and stuffed it into the trash can and marched out, whistling a merry tune.
Absolutely HILARIOUS!!
froschak is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2008, 02:19 AM   #82
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: I hope someone knows the answer to this! I am such a dum dum! Please help!

I hope you get the codes straightened out...
Thanks for the great laugh...
Trouble is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 03:36 AM   #83
Gifted

Chariac is a jewel in the roughChariac is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
All good!!! My DH leaves on Monday for an out of town business trip...my sister is coming for dinner on Monday to pick up the bags! No evidence...no crime as they say LOL. Now, what to do with 120+ figurines eeekkk!!!
If I were you, I'd call your local childrens hospital. Alot of times, they have either the Brio train sets or Wooden Dollhouses and the Webkinz Figurines go perfect with them. They will gladly accept them because they are easily washable.

---------- Chariac added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

Quote:
About that purse, I usually buy a cheap bag because I am so hard on them and usually just toss it in the car, table, floor in the salon just as long as it zips I'm good. they last years and everyone in the family cringes when they see it.
So for my birthday my Mom and Sister took me to a St Augustine Outlet center(FL) and (It was a complete surprise because I won't let them do that sort of thing if I know ahead of time) after 2 hours in the coach store I picked the bag that had the best pocket for hiding tags and plenty of depth for webbie smuggling. I also am an old Hippie so It was the perfect fit.
I will never own another purse like it and love it.
The first thing my husband said when he saw it..." well you'll get plenty in there now- there was always a tail hanging out before" and just went about his business like it was nothing.
Well, that just was the end, my sister laughed so hard, She and mom were fighting to get into the bathroom! Because that was all they were talking about on the way home.
I just wish I had pics of the day. Hope you enjoyed a bit of my insanity
You had me rushing for the restroom too!!!

Last edited by Chariac; 12-12-2008 at 03:36 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Chariac is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 08:57 AM   #84
Webkinz :)
kejodabr will become famous soon enough

I feel like I've come home!!!
kejodabr is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 02:03 PM   #85
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

You are too fuunnnnyyyy!!!!! Thanks for the laugh!!! I'm glad someone else knows, cause I do not. hahahahaahhaa

Although, I'll tear a page from your book & hide the evidence!!!

---------- momwhoplays added 5 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

Ok, gotta tell you my story. I bought TONS for figures, they were on sale! at Justice. The clerk (she looked about half my age) counted them, & had to ring them up cause she made a mistake the first time, & it took a while.
As I was signing the slip, she asked, "what are these for, may I ask?"
& I turned & replied in a meek voice, "i like to play on webkinz."
and she asked what is the birthday of the girl you're shopping for?
I replied, my own birthday.
and she asked, "what year?"
So I gave her my birthyear.
And she looked at me like I had two heads!

Last edited by momwhoplays; 12-12-2008 at 02:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 02:08 PM   #86

mrsdog1 is an unknown quantity at this point

i wish i could help
mrsdog1 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 02:36 PM   #87
sf4581
Gift Guru

sf4581 is a name known to allsf4581 is a name known to allsf4581 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by reya
OH NO talk about busted, your heart must have DROPPED lol
I want a snowman so badly too, I straight out told my oldest that if Daddy wanted to take her shopping for something for me I WANT THE SNOWMAN She told me you are supposed to "hint" to what you want Am I really too old to make a list for Santa?

I hope you get a snowman If you do hide it somewhere besides the closet
I need a list too
sf4581 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 03:57 PM   #88
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

You are all too wonderfully funny! This has got to be one of the best threads going right now.

I've had my share of smirking salesgirls. At first, I invented grand-daughters, great-nieces, etc. It was hard keeping track of this imaginary family.
Then I figured out some lines that will satisfy the curious without being outright lies: "I have a list here" (I take out my list). "Grand-children today have such specific tastes..." (said with a sigh - note how this is not technically a lie). "Ages? Mmm... (shrugs), it's for a party" (a party of one - ME!)

One young man at Hallmarks was really insistent with his party questions, how many kids will there be, what ages, etc, so finally I asked him outright WHY he wanted to know. He answered: "It's because our party bags are on sale right now, 50% off! Would you need some?"
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 04:14 PM   #89
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
You are all too wonderfully funny! This has got to be one of the best threads going right now.

I've had my share of smirking salesgirls. At first, I invented grand-daughters, great-nieces, etc. It was hard keeping track of this imaginary family.
Then I figured out some lines that will satisfy the curious without being outright lies: "I have a list here" (I take out my list). "Grand-children today have such specific tastes..." (said with a sigh - note how this is not technically a lie). "Ages? Mmm... (shrugs), it's for a party" (a party of one - ME!)

One young man at Hallmarks was really insistent with his party questions, how many kids will there be, what ages, etc, so finally I asked him outright WHY he wanted to know. He answered: "It's because our party bags are on sale right now, 50% off! Would you need some?"
I just say that the codes are for me and all the items are given to a local daycare. I do have a legit daughter but I am not sure what I will do when she outgrows the clothes for LT and Justice. Oh well, I am the Queen of Denial so I am sure I will come up with something...
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 04:17 PM   #90
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

LOL! I just blame my nieces and nephew when I am in the same store for the 3rd time that week buying yet more trading cards. cashier: "hello again the usual number of cards?" me: "yes please you know how these kids are they can't be patient so they open them all up at once." (not a lie because I will always be my parents' kid...and I've learned to be more patient) LOL!
Closed