Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2008, 11:55 AM   #61
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: I hope someone knows the answer to this! I am such a dum dum! Please help!

We're all posting the same ideas at the same time. No the kids aren't disappointed at all! It's not like giving them to the various organizations as "new unwrapped" Christmas gifts. I think that would not be fair and possibly point out to the lack of computer situation but the Police Dept. Fire Dept. Red Cross and Cancer Centres, Children's hospitals all kids love them for the plushie to hug...situations call for lovable, huggables, the tags would be the furthest thing from their mind!!! Please consider donating as we know there are many children in difficult situations who would love them. CJ
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2008, 12:03 PM   #62
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: I hope someone knows the answer to this! I am such a dum dum! Please help!

I am so glad for Webkinz insider. Thanks to Webberlily, Dixiecup, Melissa, ect. (so many more) that make this a fun place to be always. Thanks for being there and sharing all your experiences with us all. I can't wait to show this to my daughter.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 12:53 PM   #63
slc1965
Webkinz :)
slc1965 is on a distinguished road

I just go bn at work. Boy this is a bit embarassing in addition to funny. I started in March and now have over 170 pets. I was buying them all for my son also at the same time so he has about 150. I went and bought the brown cow the other day and the hedgehog for my sisters and made her give them to him even though I paid for them. I don't want him to know that I have purchased ALL of the new pets for myself only. It's becoming a bit expensive with 6 to 7 new pets each month at about $8 to $12 each. I also bought quit a bit of the trading cards and put the codes in while he was not around as of course he would want them. The only thing he knows I did buy and put all the codes into my account are the Christmas Ornaments. I want the fireplace. Only problem is I messed up on my list and missed adding the Reindeer to it. I've searched every where and cannot find it at any stores. They really are a hot item.

The odd thing with the codes is the pets all come with their name listed on the back. Why doesn't Ganz put name of the ornament or figure on the back of the code sheet. It would make it so much easier.
slc1965 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 01:24 PM   #64
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

This thread is such a RIOT!

I've only been able to skim through a page or two, so I'm posting so it will be "saved" in My Posts.

I'll have to come back later and get in on the action, LOL!

WI ROCKS!
I'm SO glad I'm not alone in my obsession!
Old 12-11-2008, 01:42 PM   #65
Kur
Gift Guru

Kur has disabled reputation

Well I have webbies hidden in drawers and closets. I have figurines and boxes of cards now. I just started though. I don't have many (about 4 figurines and 5 webbies) though I did buy a case of cards.

I would love to buy the codes off of ebay but I am not very good with ebay.
Kur is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 01:43 PM   #66
Jenn76

love2cut is a glorious beacon of lightlove2cut is a glorious beacon of lightlove2cut is a glorious beacon of light

You guys have great info about matching up codes and all, but if you are wanting to put them on different accounts and all the accounts are yours, I would just enter them all into one account and Kinzpost them out to the different ones. That way it wouldn't matter which was which and you could do them all in one big batch. Each one is a surprise! I will admit though that it would be easier knowing which one you were entering.
Old 12-11-2008, 01:44 PM   #67
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Funsilly
YUP YUP...pathetically, boxes upon boxes of cards. My kiddos would never give up their plushies. I donate my untagged plushies to the fire dept or the police dept for kids in distress. The kids are just so happy to have something to gice them comfort. They know me now. I show up with my big garbage bag full and they say, "thanks for the Webkinz" before they even look inside. LOL
YES!!!! That is the perfect solution! I will be making my first drop there this week...thank you so much--i knew I could count on you guys!! Notice I said first...now that I don't have a storage issue, I can buy, buy, buy!!! LOL!

P.S. I flat out told my kids I want the dolphin for Christmas--no hinting.
kigz is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 01:50 PM   #68
I'm so happy to be a
Gift Guru

tater61380 is a name known to alltater61380 is a name known to alltater61380 is a name known to all

I feel such at home here!! I don't hide my things from my DH, but he teases me everytime I take a webbie out of my stash to adopt it. He even bought me a box of TC off of e-bay! I thought about hiding stuff from him at first, but instead whenever he picks on me, I just pick on him about all of the music equipment we have in our living room (we have a drum set, piano, a 6 foot long mixer board, etc.). So, after that he shuts up pretty quickly!
tater61380 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 01:54 PM   #69
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by tater61380
I feel such at home here!! I don't hide my things from my DH, but he teases me everytime I take a webbie out of my stash to adopt it. He even bought me a box of TC off of e-bay! I thought about hiding stuff from him at first, but instead whenever he picks on me, I just pick on him about all of the music equipment we have in our living room (we have a drum set, piano, a 6 foot long mixer board, etc.). So, after that he shuts up pretty quickly!
see thats the way to go, if they bring it up, use something of theirs against them lol Everytime my fiance says something I just mention all of the Playstation 3 games and he shuts up pretty quickly

---------- Melissa30067 added 2 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by MsHoliday
I am so glad for Webkinz insider. Thanks to Webberlily, Dixiecup, Melissa, ect. (so many more) that make this a fun place to be always. Thanks for being there and sharing all your experiences with us all. I can't wait to show this to my daughter.
Im glad for you and for Webkinz Insider too!! and I am very grateful to have all of the wonderful members here. I dont have any family of my own, (besides my fiance) so I like to think of you guys as my "extended" family

Last edited by Melissa30067; 12-11-2008 at 01:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 02:37 PM   #70

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Talking Re: I hope someone knows the answer to this! I am such a dum dum! Please help!

View Post Originally Posted by tater61380
Oh don't forget the in-between time of guitar hero/rock band...

But about the codes I did the same thing with the lip gloss & some other items that was in the bag. but the first time is the last for sure. I have a special pen just for that occasion in a pocket of the purse that contains nothing else and zips shut.

Just for Webkinz sake... here's one for the books..
About that purse, I usually buy a cheap bag because I am so hard on them and usually just toss it in the car, table, floor in the salon just as long as it zips I'm good. they last years and everyone in the family cringes when they see it.
So for my birthday my Mom and Sister took me to a St Augustine Outlet center(FL) and (It was a complete surprise because I won't let them do that sort of thing if I know ahead of time) after 2 hours in the coach store I picked the bag that had the best pocket for hiding tags and plenty of depth for webbie smuggling. I also am an old Hippie so It was the perfect fit.
I will never own another purse like it and love it.
The first thing my husband said when he saw it..." well you'll get plenty in there now- there was always a tail hanging out before" and just went about his business like it was nothing.
Well, that just was the end, my sister laughed so hard, She and mom were fighting to get into the bathroom! Because that was all they were talking about on the way home.
I just wish I had pics of the day. Hope you enjoyed a bit of my insanity
Click the image to open in full size.
a3doglife is offline Female
Closed