Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2008, 01:41 AM   #41
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

Default Re: I hope someone knows the answer to this! I am such a dum dum! Please help!

View Post Originally Posted by Mama Girl NH
I am so sorry, Funsilly... I do not have an answer to your question. But I am just about to have an accident because I am LAUGHING SO HARD! Hiding the evidence? oh my, I thought I was the only one that did that! I am so happy to know I have good company in this department of hiding the packaging and tags! Oh wait.... I'd never do that... that's not hubby coming into the room.....

Yup, it's NOT him.... So HECK YES, purchase away, hide the proof, and come and play!
Mama girl....(I had to laugh first)....and then let you know that when I read this 'innocent' post of yours explaining of your evil ways....I looked under your avatar and noticed you were at exactly post #666 -LOL!!!!!

((of course that may have already changed by the time you read this because it changes each time we post....but I wanted to let you know I enjoyed the irony of seeing that just now...Hee-hee )
Angel Mom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2008, 02:14 AM   #42
e all need love!
Gift Guru

mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!
mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: I hope someone knows the answer to this! I am such a dum dum! Please help!

Confession time:

I was at the mall with my family on a quest to buy my daughter some basketball shoes when I peeled off from the rest of the group to "go to the bathroom" at the restroom right by Limited Too....LOL
So I scurry into the bathroom , hop into the handicapped stall (more room to maneuver, dontcha know) and start opening the 15 figurines I just bought. I removed the figurines and codes, labeled the code slips and stashed them in an envelope in my purse; the figurines went into the bottom of a bag of soaps from Bath and Body Works.

You should have SEEN the looks on the ladies' faces who were in there when i emerged from the stall, giant bag of packaging in hand, and stuffed it into the trash can and marched out, whistling a merry tune.
mommaluvsmush is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 08:03 AM   #43
OurExtras
Gifted
maryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by mommaluvsmush
Confession time:

I was at the mall with my family on a quest to buy my daughter some basketball shoes when I peeled off from the rest of the group to "go to the bathroom" at the restroom right by Limited Too....LOL
So I scurry into the bathroom , hop into the handicapped stall (more room to maneuver, dontcha know) and start opening the 15 figurines I just bought. I removed the figurines and codes, labeled the code slips and stashed them in an envelope in my purse; the figurines went into the bottom of a bag of soaps from Bath and Body Works.

You should have SEEN the looks on the ladies' faces who were in there when i emerged from the stall, giant bag of packaging in hand, and stuffed it into the trash can and marched out, whistling a merry tune.
lol that is so funny!!
maryjane73 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 08:09 AM   #44
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

I hope you get them all figured out! I'm so glad that I'm not alone.
baxjul is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 08:14 AM   #45
luv14webkinz

well, first, did you keep the plastic? then you could fit them in the plasic and know what it is! hope i have helped!

---------- luv14webkinz added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

Confession time:

lol, that, is, like, SO FUNNY!

Last edited by luv14webkinz; 12-11-2008 at 08:14 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-11-2008, 08:28 AM   #46
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

I absolutely LOVE you guys! I really don't feel so alone in the world now--or ashamed that my closet is busting with webbies that my hubby cannot find! He would NEVER understand...I don't know why I thought I was the only one. Has anyone else bought an entire box of cards and kept them for themselves? If my kids knew they would never let me live it down... I feel like I should donate my unused plushies, but I am afraid that the kids who end up with them would just be disappointed that they don't have codes with them. Does anyone have any thoughts on that?

P.S. I hope my kids get me a dolphin for Christmas!!!
kigz is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 08:28 AM   #47
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

I so needed that laugh this morning, I knew you had done this BUT the posts from everyone else laughing at you and admitting to their own "hiding" tactics are hilarious

mommaluvsmush that is just a hilarious picture

Now for my admission I went shopping Black Friday for Christmas and everything is in black trash bags in my closet until I can wrap it. WELLL I got a "few" Walgreens goodies and figurines at Limited Too, I just dig in the bag, take the codes and stuff the stuff back in there until I can figure out what I am going to do with it all. Before surgery I told my husband that I REALLY wanted to wrap the gifts myself, all I could think about was me being asleep after surgery and him deciding he was going to wrap the gifts....I would have some SERIOUS explaining to do I made it through that without him getting in the bags but then.....
My daughter was on my account "browsing" my dock and saw all the figurine items and I hear "MOTHER" followed by "OMG" and more, I was so busted. I just bowed my head and said Christmas is coming dear
reya is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 08:31 AM   #48
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Confession time:

LOL!!!!! I'll have to remember that one! Super idea!!!
kigz is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 09:00 AM   #49
OurExtras
Gifted
maryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by reya
I so needed that laugh this morning, I knew you had done this BUT the posts from everyone else laughing at you and admitting to their own "hiding" tactics are hilarious

mommaluvsmush that is just a hilarious picture

Now for my admission I went shopping Black Friday for Christmas and everything is in black trash bags in my closet until I can wrap it. WELLL I got a "few" Walgreens goodies and figurines at Limited Too, I just dig in the bag, take the codes and stuff the stuff back in there until I can figure out what I am going to do with it all. Before surgery I told my husband that I REALLY wanted to wrap the gifts myself, all I could think about was me being asleep after surgery and him deciding he was going to wrap the gifts....I would have some SERIOUS explaining to do I made it through that without him getting in the bags but then.....
My daughter was on my account "browsing" my dock and saw all the figurine items and I hear "MOTHER" followed by "OMG" and more, I was so busted. I just bowed my head and said Christmas is coming dear
that is funny!! i just opened my own account, started buying my own webbies... i purchased myself 5 of them about two weeks ago and thought it would be easy to hide. i shoved the 5 into the bottom of my closet. a few days later, with hubby in the room my son, oh my darling sweet son, decided to play in my closet. all of a sudden you hear him squeal out "BROWN COW" "ROTTWEILER" "FLOPPY PIG".... he comes out with all 5 in his hands happy as can be and my hubs is just standing there looking at me. luckily for me my son tends to care for the plush more then the codes!! i wouldve felt horrible, and a greedy lesson learned if he had asked to put those plushies on his account!
though daughter wasnt to thrilled that i had a pink & white dog and she doesnt! is it wrong to want to buy just me the snowman? 3 snowman's can get expensive!
maryjane73 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 09:15 AM   #50
ow! Now I'm a
Gift Guru

mbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by K1234
LOL... I started just buying codes for pets off E-Bay to hide my evidence too.
:2fu nny:

My husband would think I went nuts knowing I had 27 pets and counting...I only started this in April 2008..Hopefully you can tell them apart.

Oh, don't feel too bad, I started in April 2008 and I have way more than 27 pets (each, on 2 of my 3 accounts). Plus, 2 of the 3 kids have at least 30 on their accounts (yes, I have more pets than my kids, but one of my accounts is for the baby when she gets big enough, I swear
mbeaser is offline Female
Closed