Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 05:05 AM   #11
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Re: I haven't been able to log in for the past month!!! Please help!!

Beariscute, I have been having the exact same problem since the Oct 1 changes. If you will PM me your WW ID I will give it to Ganz when I speak to them tomorrow. I spoke with them every day last week and they have not been able to get either of 5 accounts to load for me. I am hoping it will will corrected following the BIG maintenance for phase 2 of the halloween changes. Hopefully that will be today or tomorrow. If it does not occur by midday today I will call them. I am taking a list of those who are having the same problem as me to give to them. I will PM you with a reply from their tech team.

---------- gomommu41 added 3 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

I have tried IE, Firefox, Safari and Opera browsers and none will load WW. Ganz said there is something in the program that was in the update on Oct 1st that is preventing it from loading. They have not been able to figure out what. My account/problem was turned over to their Tech Team who is trying to duplicate the problem in order to solve it.

Last edited by gomommu41; 10-15-2008 at 05:05 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gomommu41 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2008, 05:16 AM   #12
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

i can't get in either
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 05:56 AM   #13
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

OH dear there is a very easy solution to this problem although it may seem complicated here is what you need to do:

To fix it simply do a cache clear start at your tools button on your browser, click on it and then delete browsing history, then click delete temporary files and remove those then do it again this time removing your cookies. Then shut your browser down and reopen.

If this still hasn't helped click on your start menu, from there click on programs then accessories, then system tools and do a disk clean up, remove all those pesky files that you have gathered then shut your computer down do a restart and you should be just fine.
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 06:00 AM   #14
ponies188

horses123 is an unknown quantity at this point

beariscute,

Well that also happened to me for a while. Eventully it will go away, if you wait 5 mins. to log in it might let you on. Keep trying, it will let you in soon!

horses123
Old 10-15-2008, 06:05 PM   #15

beariscute is a jewel in the roughbeariscute is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Rejewal
OH dear there is a very easy solution to this problem although it may seem complicated here is what you need to do:

To fix it simply do a cache clear start at your tools button on your browser, click on it and then delete browsing history, then click delete temporary files and remove those then do it again this time removing your cookies. Then shut your browser down and reopen.

If this still hasn't helped click on your start menu, from there click on programs then accessories, then system tools and do a disk clean up, remove all those pesky files that you have gathered then shut your computer down do a restart and you should be just fine.
I've tried that but it still isnet working!!!!!!!!!!!!
beariscute is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 06:09 PM   #16
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by beariscute
I press F5 all the time. It always refreshes the page ad takes me backto the screen where I have to type in my username and password. I will try controll and F5!!!

---------- beariscute added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

Okay I did just what you told me to do and it logged me out to the same screen as before. But thanks for your help!

Anyone Else Know!!!! I have never even seen the Halloween Items?!?!
This has happened to my BFF so she let one of our close friends(we have the same friends) go on her account(since its just my BFF's computer)try contacting Ganz or give your user and pass for Webkinz() to a very close real life friend,this is what my BFF does
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 07:51 PM   #17
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by koaloka
I'm experiencing a glitch I purchased CHILLING LATERNS AND PUMKINN CHAIR (2) WITH COUPONS and didn't receive them but it took my money and coupons for them. Koaloka
Hi there,

I've had this happen many times. Whenever you use more than one coupon at a time, it logs you out. Your money and coupon might actually still be there, if you look through your dock closely.

I also see that you are new here. Welcome to WI! I just thought you might like to know that when you type in white, it is very hard to read. I almost thought that it was a blank post with no writing. I certainly want people to be able to read the great things that you have to add to the conversation.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 07:52 PM   #18

beariscute is a jewel in the roughbeariscute is a jewel in the rough

Question Re: I haven't been able to log in for the past month!!! Please help!!

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
This has happened to my BFF so she let one of our close friends(we have the same friends) go on her account(since its just my BFF's computer)try contacting Ganz or give your user and pass for Webkinz() to a very close real life friend,this is what my BFF does
Okay i will try that. but i dont see my bff untill like a couple of days (we have none of the same classes to gether) so i will try!
beariscute is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 08:17 PM   #19
javagirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I use a program called ccleaner.com, which can be downloaded for free. When I start getting to many glitches or please wait I analyze and the clean and everything starts running smooth again.

I would also try using a different browser. If using Explorer try Modzilla. Modzilla is not as fast, but I found it has less hiccups. I have both and I alternate between them.

I also reset my modem if I start experiencing to many problems. I find that also helps clear my any old stuff that may be causing problems.

Hope some of these suggestions work for you. If not I would contact Ganz.

If this is not your own computer, make sure you get permission before making chages.
javagirl is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 08:18 PM   #20
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

that really stinks... are you sure your account didnt expire?
Closed