Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Well, my laptop has a bad virus (using my moms) and i need for someone to help me get it off! If it is not right my computer will be ruined! Please help me! If you dont you will most likley never see me again!
Aso i cannot get online so we dont spread it
Last edited by webkinzrule8123; 05-31-2009 at 07:12 PM..
Join the forum like you joined this one. Explain your problem. Be as specific as you can:
1. What your computer is doing
2. What strange things are happening
3. What kind of pop-ups you're getting
4. VERY IMPORTANT: What did you do just before it all happened. Did you download and install something. Were you visiting a website that had a popup that warned you you were infected with something and to download THEIR software?
5. Scan your computer with your antivirus software. Do you have Norton / McAfee or what?
6. You will also need another computer to use to download the "fixes" of which there could be many.
The above forum is very helpful if you can explain your problem, ya know, "what is the computer doing?"
Hey, hope this helps, believe me they are great and can help you solve the problem. There is NO need to format the hard drive. that's what store techy's always want to do. It's the fastest and easiest way out of the problem for them and they make big $$$$$$$$. If you have a friend locally who can help, have them come over or give them the laptop and they can fix it. But tell them about SuperAntiSpyware. BTW, you can download a free [limited usage] version of it to help clean the problem. Then when it's cleaned, I'd invest the $29 for the full version. removed
Please don't ask members for their email addresses
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.