Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2010, 02:51 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Default Answered: I have a teeny question that is probably easy to answer, if you have a Mazin' Hamster

So i've seen people naming their hamsters different than their assigned name. Is it actually possible online? Or is it just for like the plush and it's not like you can type in the name you want. I'm a bit confused, but i'm sure someone will have the answer soon. If i need to explain it better just ask
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Tiger2819
Yes you can change your mazin hamster's name online. But, you can only change it once. after you change it you can't change it anymore. First you go to the mazin hamsters home page. then click on my hamsters, on the left. Then you will see the hamster's original name right in the middle on the bottom. Just put the name whatever you want. (make sure it's what you want because there's no way to change it). then click on the change hamster name button when you're done. it will warn you that you can't change it later. then congrats you changed your hamster's name
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2010, 03:06 PM   #2
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

Default Re: I have a teeny question that is probably easy to answer, if you have a Mazin' Hamster

I think that they probably just name their pets different in their head. Like I have a Zumbuddy named ZuZu but I renamed her Lilly in my head
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 04:03 PM   #3
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: I have a teeny question that is probably easy to answer, if you have a Mazin' Hamster

Yes you can change your mazin hamster's name online. But, you can only change it once. after you change it you can't change it anymore. First you go to the mazin hamsters home page. then click on my hamsters, on the left. Then you will see the hamster's original name right in the middle on the bottom. Just put the name whatever you want. (make sure it's what you want because there's no way to change it). then click on the change hamster name button when you're done. it will warn you that you can't change it later. then congrats you changed your hamster's name
Tiger2819 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 05:14 PM   #4
Owlflight of LC

Owleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledge

You can change it!! Go to the area where you can view all your hamsters. Then look under your hamster to see a text box that says the plush's name, like snowflake, sunshine, etc. Then delete that name and type in the name you want and press the enter button on the keyboard. It will ask you if you want this name because you can't change it. Click yes or ok, and you're set! If the name doesn't appear, log out of webkinz and log back in. It will have changed then. I know this because it once happened to me. If you need more help, ask me!
Owleyes13 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 05:33 PM   #5
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

i would rename mine but the names they come with are sooo cute that i don't want to.
taffeta is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 05:36 PM   #6
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

I re named mine. I just went to my hamsters and somehow renamed it. It was easy, but i forget how.
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 06:22 PM   #7
Gifted

kathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to all

Yes, you can rename the mazin hamsters online, as well as in real life. =D
To change it, put the code in the code shop. Once unlocked, go to the Mazin Hamster section on the "Things to Do" Menu.
Click "My Hamsters", then rename the hamster!
kathstew is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 07:01 PM   #8

doglover789 is a splendid one to beholddoglover789 is a splendid one to beholddoglover789 is a splendid one to beholddoglover789 is a splendid one to behold

when you have it all set up they will let you rename it. (i know this because i have one)

View Post Originally Posted by Owleyes13
You can change it!! Go to the area where you can view all your hamsters. Then look under your hamster to see a text box that says the plush's name, like snowflake, sunshine, etc. Then delete that name and type in the name you want and press the enter button on the keyboard. It will ask you if you want this name because you can't change it. Click yes or ok, and you're set! If the name doesn't appear, log out of webkinz and log back in. It will have changed then. I know this because it once happened to me. If you need more help, ask me!
that is excactly how you rename them!
Old 08-31-2010, 07:49 PM   #9
Owlflight of LC

Owleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Haha, thanks doglover!
Owleyes13 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 09:05 PM   #10
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

Yep, you can change your hamster's name online.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Closed