Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2008, 09:38 AM   #11
Totally Wacky
Webkinz :)

tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!
tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!

Default Re: i have a STRANGE ww problem, need solution

you know I have a same situation about not knowing the original email address for the accounts I'm taking care of for a friend on a missions trip for a yr. I told her I would adopt a new pet while she is gone for her birthday. I had a problem on her account and used my personal email account seeing that she hers is no longer active. I didn't have any problems getting a stuck item taken care of. I have 2 accounts I'm in trusted to care for while they are away. One person wanted a full Egyptian theme....so I'm buying the items as they come up for her.....have to play a lot of games on hers to get enough kc to buy those items. When I when trophies I send them to my account since I earned it.

My ? is....is there a way to change emails with ganz?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2008, 09:40 AM   #12
legalcat

Hi there...

Just an FYI, I have called Ganz dozens of times regarding my account, my moms account, my sisters account, philips account, etc./.. they have NEVER asked me for the email address...

They usually ask for the user name and the password on the account...

I know on the online form they ask for an email address, but I think that is to email you to respond to your enquiry... because I have filled out that form for my moms account and put my emial address and it worked...

But on the phone, they have never asked for date of birth, real name or email address... only user name and password...

Here is a concern though... if your friend ever decides to take the account back, all she needs to know is ONE pet adoption code on the account to change the password and lock you out... it doesnt have to be the first pet, it just has to be a code on the account...

You should keep that in mind before you invest actual money in the account... that at any time she could change her mind and take the account back and there really isnt anything you can do about it
Old 11-10-2008, 10:37 AM   #13

cheech is on a distinguished road

I have done the same thing with a friend who did not not want her account. When I got the account it was a few days from expiring. I added another animal so it would not expire and since then we have not had any difficulties. I have had the account for some time now and not had to call ganz or anything. Hope this helps!
cheech is offline Female
Old 11-10-2008, 10:43 AM   #14
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Oh, don't forget to the codes also... you'd need them all or they could always take the account back...
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 11-10-2008, 10:51 AM   #15
legalcat

Even if you get them all, there is no guarantee she doesnt write one down adn then give you the tag
Old 11-10-2008, 11:25 AM   #16
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
Even if you get them all, there is no guarantee she doesnt write one down adn then give you the tag
Eh that is true.. I'd be too nervous getting someones account...
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 11-10-2008, 11:30 AM   #17
legalcat

I take care of several accounts that were started by people who lost interest... but even tho they say they dont want the account back, Im always careful about what I put there lol... I wouldnt leave any really good rare items or anything like that on any of them
Old 11-10-2008, 12:29 PM   #18
i'm extra specially
Gifted

mom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
I take care of several accounts that were started by people who lost interest... but even tho they say they dont want the account back, Im always careful about what I put there lol... I wouldnt leave any really good rare items or anything like that on any of them
this is very true althoguh not true of all people. i **** wish to maintain her account as it is then good leave it and pick up some new stuff for it of you want, if you want to kleep it going yes i woud suggest a little kinz if you are too nervous about it, wait untill before it retires and then transfer all the stuff out of it. if it is a good friend you shouldn't have to worry about any issues like that but i guess it all depends.
and you can say transfer the gift bags to your other accout if you want or leave them on ther for her but i suold not use it as a main account just in case.i wodl sugegset not uinvesting too much in to this account ust in case.
mom2ba is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 05:08 AM   #19
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

oh thank you ALL so very very much. it has been puzzling to me what to do, to protect me and to save it for her in case she wants to use it again. she even told me i could raid it all if i wanted but i just dont feel right about that. you can tell she really cared and it helped her get through bad times too. ARBEE thank you so much for your suggestions............ and man i never thought that a thread like this could be construed as fishing for info on how to do the WRONG THING rather than trying to do the right thing.................. thanks for the perspective.

i think i will wait until i get a stuck item and then send ganz the form. with my email. and then also get kinzchatplus.............................. and it is good to know that tey just want A EMAIL ADDY not THE email addy.

and i think i will adopt a lil kinz near when the acct expires so it stays actife. it is real nice to get the extra goody bag and things like that, plus its there for her. i know she seemed happy i got them all beds and got the hhh back up on them all, got a few garden plants, she said she wanted someone to love them ............. so i thank you all so much. rep for you all for your kind help.
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed