Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 08:18 PM   #11
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Default Re: I have SOO much food and i need a cheap place to store it

You can just buy some beach coolers form the W-shop and put them in there in a room.
Delilah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2010, 08:25 PM   #12
luvey53
Webkinz :)

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Delilah
You can just buy some beach coolers form the W-shop and put them in there in a room.
That is your best bet. It's 300kc & holds 6 items. It also goes inside or outside. It's the way to go.
luvey53 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 08:35 PM   #13

hayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to behold

I have a lot of food too. I just bought the plain fridges - i think they're 500 kc for 6 items? I'm looking through the fridges right now, and I'm thinking I need to rethink that! The cool and colorful is the best bet so far, 6 items for 250 kc. The blue cloud fridge is on sale for 380 and the beach cooler is 300. All store six. The fridge for the pink bow room theme is 450. Everthing else is over 500 kc. All the fridges hold six items except for the checkered flage one, which holds 4 for 375 kc. Hope this helped!

BUT be careful of the kids theme fridge like toricutie just said! I got a whole bunch just now, only to find out that it wouldn't hold my items! So I suggest getting just one of the fridges you like/plan to buy and make sure it can hold all of your stuff!

Last edited by hayegirl11; 04-06-2010 at 09:03 PM..
hayegirl11 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 08:50 PM   #14
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

but beware the kids theme fridge (cool colorful fridge) for 250 kc!!!- it doesn't hold certain food items

Last edited by toricutie; 04-06-2010 at 08:53 PM..
Old 04-06-2010, 08:54 PM   #15
ishin I was a gifted

eeclipse will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Wow, I had no idea. Bummer.
eeclipse is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 09:00 PM   #16
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

The new kids theme has a cheap fridge, however it will only hold regular recipe foods non of the special foods - if you have any of the Vortex Storage Units they will hold food and other types of items too. I bought the coolers and stored them outside for the food items that I wanted to keep, had to have somewhere to put all of those Snow White Pies.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:01 PM   #17
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

I see two good options -

Cool Colorful Fridge for 250KC holds 6 items. However it does NOT hold special foods like the ones you win in the click and win events, farm fresh candy canes and marshmallows, food from the magical forest, etc. It DOES hold the recipe foods including the super chef ones you are talking about.

Beach Cooler Bag - holds 6 items for 300KC - indoor and out as others have mentioned - it does hold ALL foods.
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 09:21 PM   #18
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

The beach cooler bag is the cheapest for food, I believe.
As for the items, just buy a room (I dump all of my random items into a room )
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 09:28 PM   #19
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

the vortex storage unit holds 10 items including food, so if you want to try to trade for that or have it its a good option
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 10:17 PM   #20
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Emloveswebkins
the vortex storage unit holds 10 items including food, so if you want to try to trade for that or have it its a good option
WOW I didn't know that. I like it. I will change my answer to The vortex storage unit!!!
Food & items, who knew. Thanks
luvey53 is offline Female
Closed