Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2009, 04:01 PM   #1
puppyloves

Default Unanswered: I have some questions about your 'rank' on WI

here are my questions:
How do you become a gift guru? what is the 'gift' part for?

is it true that when you become 'gifted' you can have a GE? what does that mean?

when you have 5 'rainbow stars' you have 5,000 posts... right?

how do you rate a thread? is THAT how you become ether a gift guru or gifted?

and WHAT exactly is a GE ANYWAY?!?!?!?!

PS, please do NOT use those things that copy from what other people said... give me starit answer... and no links eather. sorry for the incoviniance.
THANX
-Puppyloves

another question not about my 'rank':
WW closes Kinz chat PLUS at 5... right?

Last edited by puppyloves; 04-03-2009 at 04:01 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2009, 04:01 PM   #2
Gift Guru

becky423 has disabled reputation

Default Re: I have some questions about your 'rank' on WI

View Post Originally Posted by puppyloves
here are my questions:

is it true that when you become 'gifted' you can have a GE? what does that mean?

PS, please do NOT use those things that copy from what other people said... give me starit answer... and no links eather. sorry for the incoviniance.
THANX
-Puppyloves
To become a gift guru, you must become gifted. Gifted is when you are able to trade with other gifted members on the site. To become a gift guru you need to have made 50 positive trades.
It is true you get a Gift Exchange when you're gifted.
When you get 5,000 posts, you get 'Rainbow Stars'
You rate a thread by clicking the stars near the thread name. No, that is not how you become gifted. You become gifted by having 50 great posts, being a member for a month I believe, and that may be it.
A GE is a gift exchange.

Hope this helps!

And yes, KinzChat plus closes at 5.
becky423 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 04:02 PM   #3
Flargaboofsuchdaf
Webkinz :)

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

It just means that you have traded gifts a lot, I think... You are a trading guru. Or... I think gifts MIGHT be trading points

GE means gift exchange. It is true. you get a GE when You become a GT (Gift Trainnee) You can only trade with other GTs until you get a higher rank though.

Yupp or more.

Just click "Rate Thread" at the top of the thread. NO. You become one by applying in the "rules in suggestions" section there is a thread for that. It closes and re=opens sometimes.

It is where people post what they own on webkinz and can trade with other people

Last edited by xSophiexx16; 04-03-2009 at 04:04 PM..
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 04:04 PM   #4
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by puppyloves
here are my questions:

THANX
-Puppyloves
1. A gift guru is when you have earned a certain amount of Giftz, which are recieved by trading in your gift exchange, which you get when you become a gift trainee. (Like me!0
2. Yes, when you have 5 rainbow stars, you have posted 5,000 or more posts. Usually prefered to as rainbows. (i'm trying to earn my rainbows!)
3. You rate a thread by going to the top of the first post of a thread, and it says: Rating. Click on it, and rate the thread, from 3 to five stars. No. To become at least a Gift Trainee, you read the rules on this thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/ and post your agreement.
4. A GE stands for Gift Exchange, where you trade items from your webkinz account with other people.
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 04:04 PM   #5
HONKs your sox!
Gifted

mini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clown

To be gifted you must have at least 50 posts and have been on WI for 2 weeks I believe. Being gifted means that you get a new section in the forum called the Gift Exchange (GE). The Gift Exchange allows you to post a thread listing items that you have to trade and items that you want. You may trade these items with other gifted members on WI. After you have 50 trades, you may apply to be a gift guru. This means that you can trade with other gift gurus through pms instead of the gift exchange.

If you make 5000 posts then you get 5 rainbow stars.

You can rate a thread by going to the top of it and clicking 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 stars. This does not give you the gifted status!

Hope I cleared some things up for you.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:04 PM   #6
jml123456789

jj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to all

You have to first become gifted. To do so you have to apply and then after a certian number of posts and or trades, you become a gift guro. The gift part of it means you can trade gifts.

Yes you can have a GE. It is a place where you say everything you want to trade and then people post saying they will trade you this for that.

Yes that is true.

Once you click a thread, there is a blue box at the top. Click that, then 5 stars willl come down and you click the one of your choice.

I think all of this info is correct. Sorry it is so long.
jj887 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 04:05 PM   #7
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

5. Yes, Kinzchat + closes at 5 PM EST.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:08 PM   #8
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

here are my questions:
How do you become a gift guru? what is the 'gift' part for? You become a gift guru by first becoming a gift trainee, then gifted, then a gift guru. You can apply to become a trainee in the WI Rules and Suggestion forum.

Yes it is true I will say what a GE is below.

when you have 5 'rainbow stars' you have 5,000 posts... right? Yes

how do you rate a thread? is THAT how you become ether a gift guru or gifted? No. Go to the top of the thread, where the first post is. You will see an option that says "rate thread" Click on it and rate it

and WHAT exactly is a GE ANYWAY?!?!?!?! GE stands for gift exchange. You get to exchange virtual items on webkinz world, as long as they are of equal value. Its kinda like the WI trading room.

THANX
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Old 04-03-2009, 04:12 PM   #9
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

Whoops. I forgot one.
6. Yes, it is true when you become gifted you get a GE, but it's actually when you become a Gift trainee.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:13 PM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

It looks like you got most of the answers you were looking for, but I had one thing to add about KinzChat plus. When you go into the clubhouse, there is a schedule by the kinzchat plus tree. That will tell you the hours for each color zone. Most days there are about four color zones that have kinzchat plus open untill midnight.
Closed