Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2008, 03:35 PM   #1
Enabler? Me? :)
Gifted

JenC is a glorious beacon of lightJenC is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: I have a really silly question - how do I tell what something is called?

We've bought our first pack of Trading Cards, and my son has some "menu items". I can't figure out how to tell what they're called? Is there a way to bring up a title on our items?

I know I must be missing something SO simple!
JenC is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2008, 03:43 PM   #2
biophilia
Gifted

biophilia is a name known to allbiophilia is a name known to allbiophilia is a name known to all

Donation Award 
Default Re: I have a really silly question - how do I tell what something is called?

If the items are in your dock, you just hold your mouse over the item and in a few seconds the name pops up.
biophilia is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 04:00 PM   #3
Enabler? Me? :)
Gifted

JenC is a glorious beacon of lightJenC is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: I have a really silly question - how do I tell what something is called?

Thanks SO much! I knew it had to be something like that! I have Firefox clocks, and it keeps popping up when I mouse over my dock, I'll just have to keep messing with it!
JenC is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 05:43 PM   #4
MimiOR
Webkinz :)
MimiOR is an unknown quantity at this point

My "never-fail" way is to go to the WShop and use the SELL... When you move the item from your dock into one of the white squares, you get the name and value... if you don't want to sell it, just move it back to your dock.
Old 05-14-2008, 06:58 PM   #5
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by MimiOR
My "never-fail" way is to go to the WShop and use the SELL... When you move the item from your dock into one of the white squares, you get the name and value... if you don't want to sell it, just move it back to your dock.
This does work, but please do this at your own caution. Some have hit remove, but still their items end up being sold due to a glitch.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 07:17 PM   #6
jolibelle
Gift Guru

Jolibelle has a spectacular aura about

I would not do the "sell" in wshop. A safer way would be to do as told above and put your icon over it or you ccan put it in kinzpost and it will tell you there. Just be sure not to send!
Jolibelle is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 08:13 PM   #7

Sophie29720 is an unknown quantity at this point

Try just putting them in the dock were you sell items, but DON'T sell it, and it should tell you what the name of the items are called!!!
Old 05-14-2008, 10:44 PM   #8
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Sophie29720
Try just putting them in the dock were you sell items, but DON'T sell it, and it should tell you what the name of the items are called!!!
As mentioned above, do this at your own caution. There is a glitch and people have lost very rare items doing this. Sometimes it sells your stuff even if you hit the remove button. Personally, I would never put anything in the sell box that I didn't intend to sell. Go to kinzpost and enter the item as if you were going to send it to someone. It will show the name of the item and all you have to do at this point is go to another area on WW and the item will be returned to your dock.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 10:51 PM   #9

swilk is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by JenC
We've bought our first pack of Trading Cards, and my son has some "menu items". I can't figure out how to tell what they're called? Is there a way to bring up a title on our items?

I know I must be missing something SO simple!
omg i ndont know how to do that to!!!
Closed