Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 09:54 PM   #1
arrior Fan forever
Webkinz :)

Webkinzlvr4evr is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: I have questions for posting pics!

Hi I have a few questions.. or just one....

How do I post my rooms in posts???I'd really like to know...
Please help!!!
Webkinzlvr4evr is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2009, 09:57 PM   #2
My dog likes

Tango is just really niceTango is just really nice

Default Re: I have questions for posting pics!

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzlvr4evr
Hi I have a few questions.. or just one....

How do I post my rooms in posts???I'd really like to know...
Please help!!!
Try this thread:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ant-t4220.html
Hope this helps!!
Tango is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 10:35 PM   #3
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

This is what works for me on my PC. I do a screen capture. It is the key on your keyboard with Prt Scr on it. Next I open the program "paste". Do a search if you cannot find that program. I then command paste my screen capture into "Paint". Next I crop the picture to the size I want by putting a box around the area I want and then selecting crop. I then save my new image as a gif (or JPEG) to my desktop.

Next go to your profile page and open one of your albums. Double click on upload pictures. Click on browse and select the image you have saved to your desktop. Click upload pictures. When your picture comes up in a new window click "Save Changes".

This will bring up your album pictures and your new image should be there. Double click your new image. When it opens go to the text under Picture URL. Do a Control "A" (Select all) then Control "C" (Copy).

Go to the thread where you want to insert a picture. Go to the reply area at bottom and select "Go Advanced". Enter your text as usual and when you are ready to insert your image select the box at top "Insert image" (It looks like a letter). Paste in the URL from your image and voila your image should be there. You can check by previewing your post.

I hope this helps.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 12:22 AM   #4
I ♥ iwi

twi-hard girl has disabled reputation

It is super easy, don't worry. Here is a step by step process that I hope will help.

Okay, first get to the room that you want to take a photo of.
Next, hit the "Page Screenshot" or "Print Screen" button on your computer keyboard. (If there isin't one, then there should be a button on the screen that will appear in a menu when you right click the mouse.)
After that, go into a program such as Paint, Photoshop, Word, etc and hit Crtl+V on your keyboard or just right click and hit paste. Some computers have different methods of copying and pasting, so just do whichever works for you. I find that Paint works the best with screenshots, so if you have it, paste your screenshot into Paint.
Now, just crop the picture. In page screenshots, it literally captures the whole page, so you must crop it to the point where it is only a picture of the room, not your toolbar, etc.
Next, save your pic as a JPG or a GIF. I use JPG most of the time. To do this, click the drop down menu under the box where you type the name of your photo in and find JPG or GIF.
Now, either attach your picture in your post by scrolling to the bottom and browsing your pics by hitting the "Manage Attachments" button, OR get the URL of the pic and paste the URL into your post. You do this by clicking the button at the top of your post with the pic of the mountain and the sun on it. Better known as the "Insert Image" button. If you are trying to decide betwenn attaching the pic or inserting it through it's URL, I recommend the URL. Although retreiving the URL takes a bit longer, it winds up to be easier in the long run because some people have trouble opening attachments sometimes. It can be a real hassle. . .

Oh, and one more note - if you want to know how to get the URL of your photo for attaching it, all you have to do is upload it into your albums and click it. It will give you the URL and the BB Code. (Use the URL of course lol.)

Hope this helps! You will have beautiful pics of your room in no time I know it!
twi-hard girl is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 12:36 AM   #5
arrior Fan forever

Webkinzlvr4evr is on a distinguished road

omg thank you! I couldn't figure out how to save it as a gift so i found an easier way...i hope it works!But thanks sooo much!!!

Hey we have something in common!We both love pokemon!!!!
Webkinzlvr4evr is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 04:40 AM   #6
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

Hi there!

Go to the WW room you'd like to take a pic of, and press the button on your keyboard "PRTSC SYSRQ" that's what is on my keyboard, but it's different for some. Then go to PAINT, in Accesories on your Start Page, and go to Edit, PASTE. Then Save As, then go to, www.tinypic.com upload it, copy the link for the forums, and paste the link on WI.

~smvmonkey~
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 05:43 AM   #7
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

This is how I do it...

1. Hit the print screen button located above the delete key. It might be shortened to Prt Scr.
2. Go to Start, All Programs, Accessories, and then Paint.
3. Once you’re at Paint go to edit then paste. (your picture should appear on the screen)
4. Then using the little doted box, create a box around the pet in the room picture.
5. Right click and select copy.
6. Go to the file button and select new.
7. Click no when it asks you to save.
8. Then go the edit button, paste.
9. Save image as a JPEG.
10. Go to http://tinypic.com/ click browse
11. Then click the copy button next to the IMG code for Forms & Message Boards.
12. Then when you are gonna post, right click and select paste
Trouble is offline Female
Closed