Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2008, 03:03 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

clpony7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: I have a question.PLEASE HELP!!!

I was wandering around WI today and I noticed that above a bunch of avvies there was GIFT GURU;GIFT TRAINEE;GIFTED...What does that mean?How do you become one?PLEASE HELP!!!!???
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2008, 03:35 PM   #2
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

Default Re: I have a question.PLEASE HELP!!!

View Post Originally Posted by clpony7
I was wandering around WI today and I noticed that above a bunch of avvies there was GIFT GURU;GIFT TRAINEE;GIFTED...What does that mean?How do you become one?PLEASE HELP!!!!???
Well as you navigate your way through WI you can certainly advance up in the ranks so to speak......the people with those titles have either entered the GIFT TRAINING program, become GIFTED and/or have met the requirements to become a GIFT GURU...these status' allow people to trade WW virtual items with other members here on WI that are also GIFTED members...if you'd like to find out more about our GIFT EXCHANGE program...just click on the link "Become A Gift Trainee" below my siggy
NascarFan is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 03:39 PM   #3
finally i'm a

good1378 will become famous soon enough

i'm not sure but i would go with what nascar said
good1378 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 03:40 PM   #4
NaNo WC: 50,000!
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

As nascar20fan said, It is differnt Ranks. You become a gift trainee after you apply(check the link in nascar20fan's Siggy!), and train to become gifted. When your gifted you have access to the Gift Exchange(the place where you trade items!) Then, the next up is The Gift Guru.
inlovewithstitch626 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 03:41 PM   #5
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

What are the different user titles & colors?Different user classes determine access levels on "colored" usernames on Webkinz Insider. Each user class is also highlighted by its corresponding color below.

Lil Kinz
A registered user with less than 10 posts. Lil Kinz cannot access the PM system, view the Memberlist, or view other member's profiles

Webkinz
A registered user with more than 10 posts. Webkinz users have access to nearly every feature on the forum, except for the Gift Exchange and feedback system.

Gift Trainee
A registered user with more than 50 posts, and has agreed to the rules and been approved for the Gift Exchange by the admin staff. These users have access to the Gifted Training Section and feedback system, but not the regular Gift Exchange area or the Gift Guru discussion section.

Gifted
A registered user with more than 50 posts, and has agreed to the rules and been approved for the Gift Exchange by the admin staff after successfully completing the Gifted Training program. These users have access to the Gift Exchange and feedback system, but not the Gift Guru discussion section.

Gift Guru
A registered user with more than 100 posts and 50 "Gift Pointz". These users have access to every section on the forum, with the exception of the Gifted Training Section, and are designated by the green color.

Gift Coach
A registered user that has obtained Gift Guru status and has been selected to train new Gift Trainees. These users have access to every section on the forum, including the Gifted Training Section. They share the green color with the Gift Gurus. Moderator/Super Moderator
An appointed moderator with official capacity to move/edit/delete posts and other moderator-type activities. They are designated by the blue color.

Administrator
An appointed administrator with the official capacity to perform moderator-related duties, along with user and forum management. They are designated by the red color.

Last edited by gripperluverxxoo; 07-02-2008 at 11:35 AM..
Old 07-01-2008, 06:43 PM   #6

clpony7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Come on everybody, will anyone help???

---------- clpony7 added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

THANKS A LOT!!!!SO MUCH HELP!!!

---------- clpony7 added 158 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Well, anyone else?

Last edited by clpony7; 07-01-2008 at 06:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-01-2008, 06:48 PM   #7
Gift Guru

bskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond repute

all of that info you have recieved is true with the exception that now the gift coaches have the color purple as it was recently changed within the last month or 6 weeks(ballpark guess i dont remember when it happened just remembering it happening)
bskrmom is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 07:17 PM   #8
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by clpony7
Come on everybody, will anyone help???

---------- clpony7 added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

THANKS A LOT!!!!SO MUCH HELP!!!

---------- clpony7 added 158 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Well, anyone else?
Not much more to add to your question then what has already been posted above...if you need more assistance you can read more about what the titles members have in the FAQ...below the daisy & bee above here but it is pretty much the same as what gripperluverxxoo has posted above along with bskrmom's additional comment of us Gift Coaches being in purple
NascarFan is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 07:27 PM   #9
Dalmatians are
Gifted

Luvcocoaxo3 has a spectacular aura aboutLuvcocoaxo3 has a spectacular aura about

Gripper that was VERY well said! I kind of had a general understanding of the levels, but never seen it described that well! I'm sure it helped a LOT of people, (me included :] ) *rep*
Luvcocoaxo3 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 07:45 PM   #10
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

some gifted members became gifted before the trainee system.

---------- tarsky781 added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

and all said above me is correct.

Last edited by tarsky781; 07-01-2008 at 07:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
tarsky781 is offline Female
Closed